1.    #1  
    On my TungstenC I video in .pdb , my son baby : - ) , I open with " tealmovi " . How can I save them in a common video format ? To transfer and view the pre ?
    oooh. good luck. Looks like those are stored in some kind of ancient Palm Database format .. like, maybe it stored all the files on the system in these kinds of files... someone might be able to get it out of there using somehting like this PDB Converter Pro - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

.. hopefully i'm wrong about that, and there's something out there that can do something with that file without going through heck.. :-S
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Original PalmOS did not have internal filesystem ... only databases - .prc for apps and .pdb for everything else. How the vieo was created? It is possible that it already is and .avi/.mpg with just .pdb envelope (so it can be actually stored on Tungsten's internal memory)

According to authors of TealMovie Play Videos, Movies, Converted MPEG, AVI with TealMovie by TealPoint ... MakeMovie for Windows, the TealMovie creation tool, is included in the TealMovie program download links above along with the Palm-format player. - so I would expect this utility being able to play .pdb on Windows ... from there it is quite easy to creati .avi (via desktop recording software for example)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by artxxork View Post
    Original PalmOS did not have internal filesystem ... only databases - .prc for apps and .pdb for everything else. How the vieo was created? It is possible that it already is and .avi/.mpg with just .pdb envelope (so it can be actually stored on Tungsten's internal memory)

According to authors of TealMovie Play Videos, Movies, Converted MPEG, AVI with TealMovie by TealPoint ... MakeMovie for Windows, the TealMovie creation tool, is included in the TealMovie program download links above along with the Palm-format player. - so I would expect this utility being able to play .pdb on Windows ... from there it is quite easy to creati .avi (via desktop recording software for example)
    I had forgotten Palm-format player..great , thanks