Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Wonder what device Ruby is using now
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    My guess: iphone with typo keyboard and touchstone mod.

Either that, or he's on this forum behind one of the aliases, desperately patching his ageing Veer...
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    My guess: iphone with typo keyboard and touchstone mod.

Either that, or he's on this forum behind one of the aliases, desperately patching his ageing Veer...
    If he was on the forum and still had his Veer, we would have had a fix for the browser already and I am mad at him for leaving us hanging like that.

Seriously tho, I can't see him going iphone with the history between them

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by laingman; 08/15/2015 at 06:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    It's been two years since I put down my frankinPre which still sits charging on my desk to remind me of the good old days. My TP is still working fine and gets used mainly as my **** hub

It's sad what's become of webOS but I like the promising open webOS watch I've been reading about lately and the old Marta "webOS for Life" keeps the fire burning, But it's odd to me that most of our faithful decided that Android was the logical way to go after jumping ship?
    Where would we have gone? Windows? Appple? Blackberry? Nonee of those are eevven remotely open. My touchpad is working fine still in Android 5.1.1 ( fine if you eexclude double taps.. Lol) and will be getting 6.0 soon and I will most likely have a luneos touchpad and maybe a ubuntu touchpad.. Doesn't get more flexible out there than this hardware

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12