Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Remy X
  • 1 Post By siobhanellis
  1.    #1  
    Looks like palm.com domain is down The main point is that webos-doctors seem unavailable. Time to put on our own archive ?
    palm.com doesn't resolve because DNS entries have been pulled... but...

http://downloads.help.palm.com is 63.80.4.201

Just add it to your hosts file
    elgrillo75 and Rnp like this.
    We should just manually map the DNS entries and harvest everything without complaining to HP. I've been downloading doctors for the last three days and have almost all of them. After Jan 15th, we can quietly host them, and the SDK images, and devicetool.jar
  4.    #4  
    It worked, thanks !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lc_lol View Post
    It worked, thanks !!!
    And by now HP had fixed the problem, so the regular URLs work too
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    And by now HP had fixed the problem, so the regular URLs work too
    Hi Remy,

I'm having difficulty trying to get Novacom Drivers for my x64 Win 8.1 system. The links are not working with the HP links or the IP address substitusion. I'm running into "http://mynewpalm.com/" all over the internet tonight. No doubt HP is gearing up for the grand closure. Can you recommend where I can find the drivers and for that matter, the latest info I need to get hooked into my Pre2? I have a new computer, so I have to get her all setup to access/play with my Pre and Touchpad again. Thank!
    http://1drv.ms/125Jy6q , download from here
    OK, that doesn't work. Where can I get a doctor for my AT&T 3G TP from?

Anyone?
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    for the 4G, look here: HP TouchPad 4G - Support
    Siobhán

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Preemptive likes this.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Those links are not working (unless maybe changing the hosts file) due to the change of dns name to mynewpalm
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Those links are not working (unless maybe changing the hosts file) due to the change of dns name to mynewpalm
    Funny that :-)
    Siobhán

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    http://1drv.ms/125Jy6q , download from here
    DUDE!!!! Your AWESOME!!! Ive been looking for days for these darn things and couldn't find them!! Thanks a Bunch!!