• 1 Post By etphoto
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 2 Post By joeytino
  • 3 Post By purplepansy
  • 2 Post By mattmers
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 2 Post By TJs11thPre
  1.    #1  
    I know our status is currently double secret probation, but it might be of interest if they added webosnation to the list of sites visited. Even though we are currently forums only, there is still a LOT of information here and it would be interesting to see how many people who take the survey, also visit here.

That's just my opinion...I could be wrong.
    I was disappointed we weren't listed on the survey at all even under current phone but not too surprised.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    I saw that as well and therefore decided to not participate in the survey.
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    If we complain loudly enough, perhaps they would add it. That's a double-edged sword though, because if the numbers were bad enough, they might decide that our quiet little home is not work keeping turned up.
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    If we complain loudly enough, perhaps they would add it. That's a double-edged sword though, because if the numbers were bad enough, they might decide that our quiet little home is not work keeping turned up.
    I would be surprised that they would do that considering LG's WebOS plans are still fluid, us die hard WebOS fans still posting and what is pleasantly surprising is the number of first time posters who are just now experiencing WebOS and are excited about it despite the current status.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    I would be surprised that they would do that considering LG's WebOS plans are still fluid, us die hard WebOS fans still posting and what is pleasantly surprising is the number of first time posters who are just now experiencing WebOS and are excited about it despite the current status.
    Yep. This is where I come to read what's relevant to me, WebOS, LuneOS etc. Since Mobile Nations ditched WebOS, I ditched Mobile Nations, so I didn't know about the survey.
    I honestly never go to any other Mobile nations sites beside webosnation and crackberry. I use to go to all of them quite often but I gave up on that when they gave up on us. Hope their views suffer
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
    TJs11thPre and petbull like this.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    I honestly never go to any other Mobile nations sites beside webosnation and crackberry. I use to go to all of them quite often but I gave up on that when they gave up on us. Hope their views suffer
    webosnations and crackberry are the only sites I hit as well. Until LG graces us with a new WebOS phone, I am eagerly awaiting AT&T releasing the Passport.
    I pretty much gave up on the rest of mobile nations long ago. I occasionally check a few subscribed threads on them, but this is home.
    petbull likes this.
    I was shocked when they removed us from the banner. But I still use the site, too valuable of a resource to give up
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    I don't know how a website can represent themselves as all things mobile and yet exclude any group.

There are new users of webOS devices every week apparently, just from what I've witnessed here with new posts from new members. And these are the people who found us, which is not as easy as it could be if we weren't treated so negatively.

But whatever. We carry our own.