Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree36Likes
    Got it installed on my TP using the wiki instructions! One dumb question. Is there wifi support on the TP port? I found the option in the settings app, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
    Developer of FeedSpider - The best webOS newsreader, supporting AOL Reader, BazQux Reader, Feedly, InoReader, OwnCloud News, Tiny Tiny RSS, and The Old Reader, with more to come.
    Got it installed on my TP using the wiki instructions! One dumb question. Is there wifi support on the TP port? I found the option in the settings app, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
    It should work, it was a bit buggy recently but was OK on my N4 with latest build. Will check on my TP later today. You have to enable it in Settings, then it will scan for networks (no visual feedback yet, a dev is working on putting a spinner in place). You shoud then see networks in range and able to connect to them.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aressel View Post
    iirc, there is an on/off button in the settings on the left that didn't seem to do much, then there is another on/off button on the right. Once they were both on it worked for me.
    Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by benh View Post
    iirc, there is an on/off button in the settings on the left that didn't seem to do much, then there is another on/off button on the right. Once they were both on it worked for me.
    Ben
    Those should be better now as well. They were working independently from each other before, now they are linked at least
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    It should work, it was a bit buggy recently but was OK on my N4 with latest build. Will check on my TP later today. You have to enable it in Settings, then it will scan for networks (no visual feedback yet, a dev is working on putting a spinner in place). You shoud then see networks in range and able to connect to them.

Works OK for me, using http://build.webos-ports.org/webos-p...derloin/uImage and http://build.webos-ports.org/webos-p...derloin.tar.gz
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I believe MPR is a PDK app mixed with Mojo if I recall correctly. It is indeed a great app though!
    Music Player (Remix) is a standard Mojo SDK app...not PDK.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    DanPLC: Thanks for clarifying. Currently Mojo is not supporte due to it not being open source and therefore it cannot be included in an image :'( Theoreticaly it might be possible to grab Mojo(2) from the TP Doctor and transplant it into LuneOS by someone with the right skills ;-)

I read the whole post. me happy. the translator does not help much but I understood. I love to try on my touchpad. how to start? hugs to all

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234