Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By xandros9
  • 2 Post By imurrx
  • 1 Post By pkcable
  • 2 Post By joshmarinacci1
  1.    #1  
    The webOS charity auction has commenced!
    Forward bidders! For the Hill family!

32auctions — Bridging the Gap

Don't go too crazy, I feel like a kid in a candy store. Priceless candy that is.
    Just be sure to leave a bottle for me

ENDS Sept 22 - 6:00 PM PDT
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    true fans spend over 300 dollars. history comes at a price, a very reasonable price for some sweet and rare items
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
  3.    #3  
    I imagine everything to pick up right before the deadline
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    really ****ty that no one at mobile nations can be bothered to put an article about this on the front page not only of webosnation but it ought to get a little mention on all the mobile nations sites. mobile nations editors and staff, you all officially suck.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    bitter arnt we? I do agree about them sucking. I think it's only a matter of time before we get flushed down the toilet like an unwanted goldfish.

we should seriously think of setting up our own forums on a site called webosanonymous.com
    Let's go LG, be not like HP.

Qualcom 2700 > Touchpoint Dual Band> Samsung n400> Treo 650> Treo 800w> LG Optimus S> Pre > Franken Pre 2 > Moto X
    cuspie and xandros9 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    really ****ty that no one at mobile nations can be bothered to put an article about this on the front page not only of webosnation but it ought to get a little mention on all the mobile nations sites. mobile nations editors and staff, you all officially suck.
    Have you contacted Derek to ask? Have you contacted the Community Manager, James, to ask? Have you advertised the event on Twitter? Facebook?
    The front page was shut down a few months ago - which was announced. You are acting like they are still posting live content or something. Hasn't happened for a while now - only if/when something turns around for webOS, unfortunately.
    If you feel so strongly about the auction, I'd suggest tweeting/re-tweeting the event info instead of venting about the editors here. Just sayin....
    Is it too late to donate an item? I just found a OLD Handspring Treo 90 (this site was founded based around the original Handspring Visor) (I WISH I still had my old original Visor)
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Hey Rich - You might want to contact Josh Marinacci and offer it for his auction. He is the OP of the following thread:

webOS Charity Auction Update
    I should mention something about one of the items. The Palm Pre poster isn't just a poster. It is a piece of custom wall art that was created for the launch. It's about 3/4 in thick board, and in stuningly beautiful high resolution. I'm pretty sure it was part of the original photoshopped artwork for the launch. It hung in the Palm HQ for several years until everything was stripped.
    HelloNNNewman and xandros9 like this.
    I'm seeing if I can get something on the front page for this. I'll let you know if it's achievable

In the meantime.... spread the word via Twitter, G+, Facebook, yelling out a window, hurling cats, etc