Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Oops forgot the last slash on my step by step...FIXED!
    @pattyland and @Alan - Thank you for making pivotCE available !

Now I got it working in my TP "App Catalog von HP" - after trying again and again...
    I really overlooked the last slash in your step by step.
    Only after reading the whole thread I found this correction here.
    Alan, perhaps you can bold or add a comment to the step by step that the last slash (sic!) needs to be included.
    Now I will be opening the AppCatalog more often again ..

Thanks again - Martin from Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    Alan, perhaps you can bold or add a comment to the step by step that the last slash (sic!) needs to be included.
    Good idea. done
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Comments are enabled on pivotCE.com. Be nice ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Follow me on Twitter
    TUFF Stough and pattyland like this.
    Just set it all up on my touchpad,

Anyways that we could get a little more color to the page, looks very plain. Maybe a picture of something behind the text of something webos.

thanks.
    After trying for the 100th time, I still don't get it to work in the App Catalog I really included the last slash in the URL, it shows OnTap and nothing more. I tried so much the last few months from reinstalling the patch to reinstalling Tweaks and stuff but nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    After trying for the 100th time, I still don't get it to work in the App Catalog I really included the last slash in the URL, it shows OnTap and nothing more. I tried so much the last few months from reinstalling the patch to reinstalling Tweaks and stuff but nope
    Well I'm not sure how better to help you than to show you this screen capture. It might take a couple times of opening up your App Catalog for it to update to pivotCE. Good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on Twitter
  7.    #48  
    @Vistaus: What is your country Code? Please disable the tweak and wait for whatever was in your App Catalog before you set in to OnTap.

Then reenable the tweak and restart the App Catalog a few times, and wait a few minutes!
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I have the same problem than Vistaus. My country code is de-AT. I will try disabling the tweak and then re-enabling as suggested by you.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Yesterday morning I have disabled homebrew pivot and restarted the TP, but the App Catalog still showed pattyland's pivot. Then I have uninstalled homebrew pivot and restarted the TP, but still the same picture.

Just few minutes ago I have started the App Catalog again and it was showing the famous November pivot. So I have reinstalled homebrew pivot. My settings were still there and now I have seen my mistake when having a look to Alan Morford's screenshot: I have written http://www.pivotce.com/ instead of http://pivotce.com/.

I have just changed the setting and maybe tomorrow the App Catalog will finally show what I'm waiting for.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    PivotCE is here
    But it's strange that The Next webOS Phone? (Part I) is shown as the most current post. On the website there are some more articles with more recent articles.
    pattyland likes this.
  11.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    PivotCE is here
    But it's strange that The Next webOS Phone? (Part I) is shown as the most current post. On the website there are some more articles with more recent articles.
    Great you got it
    Yeah, this not live but a periodically updated view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    My country code is NL, but my App Catalog is set to the German one (else I wouldn't be able to buy apps). I've also tried your suggestion but no cake for me The address is correct: pivotCE | webOS News, Tips, and Tricks
    is there anyway to make this update every time the catalog is opened, I have Dec 2nd as the latest article?
    lc_lol likes this.
  14.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    My country code is NL, but my App Catalog is set to the German one (else I wouldn't be able to buy apps). I've also tried your suggestion but no cake for me The address is correct: pivotCE | webOS News, Tips, and Tricks
    If I see it right you forgot the last slash, anyway in this post

Quote Originally Posted by pattyland View Post
    If I see it right you forgot the last slash, anyway in this post

You're right, little mistake, but I do have the last trailing slash in Tweaks so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    is there anyway to make this update every time the catalog is opened, I have Dec 2nd as the latest article?
    Yes, it would be great
    No new posts for 2014?
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    No new posts for 2014?
    theres currently 2 for feb.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    No new posts for 2014?
    Oh, Vas! On Valentine's day too!

The Pink Side of the Moon | pivotCE
    I don’t care about webOS on TVs | pivotCE
    ACL Release – Part 2. | pivotCE

We only do it because we love you! Can your other fancy online magazines say that?
    Garfonso likes this.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast