Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By warp drive
  • 3 Post By etphoto
  1.    #1  
    I popped into webOSnation a few moments ago to see what's happenin' and realized that I haven't been here for several weeks. This may not sound like a big deal, but part of my daily routine for years has been to visit TreoCentral-PreCentral-webOSnation (sometimes many times a day) to check-out the relevant news and see what other community members are saying.

Now I'm feeling sad . . .

No matter! Chin up! (as they say) All is not lost! The flame is not extinguished! The sadness will pass . . .
    I visit probably 5 times daily.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express
    I use to be the same I use my TP daily but hang out at imore most of the time pop in here once a week and find I haven't missed much but such is life
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warp drive View Post
    I popped into webOSnation a few moments ago to see what's happenin' and realized that I haven't been here for several weeks. This may not sound like a big deal, but part of my daily routine for years has been to visit TreoCentral-PreCentral-webOSnation (sometimes many times a day) to check-out the relevant news and see what other community members are saying.

Now I'm feeling sad . . .

No matter! Chin up! (as they say) All is not lost! The flame is not extinguished! The sadness will pass . . .
    I still use my Touchpad on a daily basis. I love webOS and while I know we will probably never see a comeback of our beloved OS I will simply enjoy it for as long as I can. I don't come here nearly as often as I used to and I never check the main page anymore because I know there is no information to be had. However, I still come to the forums, even if they're slowly becoming filled with more and more posts about failed hardware and broken systems.
    Proud owner of a 16GB HP Touchpad since 10/26/2011!
    Proud PALM user since the Palm III in 2002