1.    #1  
    FYI ... don't know how long this will last .. but at a BestBuy the other nite .. picked up the car charger for .. $2.99 (Handspring packaging) .. says it was a clearance item.

I couldn't believe it .. had to ask 2 different sales persons if the "tag" was correct. 1 of them, scanned it to verify the price!

Unfortunately they only had 1 (but I did grab it) .. now I can have a car charger in 2 cars w/o having to move it each time.

hmmm .. maybe thats why BestBuy stopped advertising their big discount for the Treo 300?? They're not going to carry that particular Sprint phone??
    Thanks for the deal! Didn't spend enough time in the car to justify the $29.99 price. . . but for $2.99, i couldn't refuse.

What a coincidence, the ad showing on the top while i type this is for the car charger from pda pro shop. They're charging $19.99.
    Thanks inqui-Z-tor. Picked up two at my local Best Buy. Thought about buying them all and heading to EBay.
    I just called Best Buy and they told me they do not sell them. Do you know if any more are around?
  5.    #5  
    Sorry ..

There are .. maybe 3 BBs in my general area. Each seems to stock different items .. particularly w/respect to the Treo. Only 1 store had the car charger.