1.    #1  
    Teo 300 Remote Desktop Operation via palmVNC???

I am trying to use PalmVNC to view/manipulate my desktop which
    is on MSN/Qwest DSL. Treo running palmVNC v2.0.1 says "not connected" and I do not see any place to put in properties or to connect...?????

[url]www.whatismyipaddress.com says my IP is 63.227.127.2, when I hold curser over desktop icon it says "winVNC-SSS- 10.0.0.3

Do I need to "add new client" on desk top? What would I put?

Do I need to use/instal VNC viewer.exe? What settings?

PalmVNC was loaded, but don't seem to be able to install any address's or properties...

Thank you much for any help, as I beleive this program will be useful to me....
    This client works for me:

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/
    This doesn't answer your question, but I recommend Win-Hand over PalmVNC if your desktop is running Windows. It's much faster, mainly because it downloads unseen portions of the desktop screen to your Treo *before* you scroll the Treo client screen over, so that when you move over to see the rest of your window (or whatever), it displays instantaneously.

Note that Win-Hand is not the cheapest app there is, but if you're really going to use it it's worth the price IMO.
    --invention is the mother of necessity
    Your VNC icon is indicating a 10.*.*.* address which would suggest you are on a LAN and the desktop PC you are trying to control is not directly connected to the network. It may be inaccessible whether you like it or not!

You should speak to your local network boffin and figure it out that way. I would then suggest you try to connect to it using a VNC viewer client on a normal PC to see that it works BEFORE using a Treo client which may further complicate the issue.