Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By johnsonx42
  • 1 Post By mattmers
  • 3 Post By Remy X
  • 2 Post By laoh
  • 1 Post By eblade
    good find, wasnt a bad vid, at least he was honest considering its an old device and had 3.0.2, never got sold, but even with all its negative points it was given a respectable review/score.

was perhaps a bit unfair comparing to an ipad mini or android tablet of today given its age but its understandable given its specs even today arent 100% obsolete.

btw the vid was nice but again it makes me rage that i cant get one and couldnt get one back at the time, apotheker is the first person in life ive honestly wanted to bury alive in a casket near full of his own excretion.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    The only reason I didn't already have a TouchPad on Black Thursday was because I was waiting for the TouchPad Go. I did make a brief effort to get a regular TouchPad that one weekend when it was theoretically possible to get the 16GB for $299, but it proved completely impossible in reality - NOBODY had the 16GB. The Go was what I really wanted though...
    MartinH@webos likes this.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    good find, wasnt a bad vid, at least he was honest considering its an old device and had 3.0.2, never got sold, but even with all its negative points it was given a respectable review/score.

was perhaps a bit unfair comparing to an ipad mini or android tablet of today given its age but its understandable given its specs even today arent 100% obsolete.

btw the vid was nice but again it makes me rage that i cant get one and couldnt get one back at the time, apotheker is the first person in life ive honestly wanted to bury alive in a casket near full of his own excretion.
    Yeah, that comparison was a bit unfair. Also, he didn't mention that aside from the App Catalogue and Preware there are also some apps on webOS Nation in some topics.

But it was a nice review indeed. He also uses his Pre 3. But you gotta cut him a little slack though because this was his first vid. Normally he writes reviews on Pocketnow, this was his first video review.

I was LMAO'ing though at the GPS part. That looked really silly and funny lol.

"apotheker is the first person in life ive honestly wanted to bury alive in a casket near full of his own excretion."

Couldn't agree more bro!
    I was going to post that I hope this wasn't the the one that mrmarquis9 had stolen but then I read the rest of his thread and found out he is a just trying to take advantage of people. I just got a used touchpad (think it has been dissembled) and I love it. Pre 3 and Touchpad work so well together. I always message my friend from the touchpad though the bluetooth link and brag about it because he has a iphone 5 hahaha. I always wanted the go, I used the Playbook before the Touchpad and always loved the size. For those of you who have them, guard them with your life.
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
    geekpeter likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    I was going to post that I hope this wasn't the the one that mrmarquis9 had stolen but then I read the rest of his thread and found out he is a just trying to take advantage of people [...]

Thanks for reading
    Always nice to see another review of the TouchPad Go. I agree about the apps available here being a great addition that could have been mentioned and wish they had updated their tablet to 3.0.5 since it has works flawlessly in my experience and shouldn't be counted against the Go. Also (Assuming it is released on schedule) ACL will go a long way towards remedying the app shortage and might have been nice to mention.

That said I really enjoyed watching it. Thanks for posting!
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    [...] Also (Assuming it is released on schedule) ACL will go a long way towards remedying the app shortage and might have been nice to mention.

[...]
    I disagree. OpenMobile doesn't deserve any more publicity until after ACL finally ships.
    We all wanted Pre3 and HP releases Veer first.
    We all wanted Touchpad Go and Hp releases the Touchpad first.
    MartinH@webos and Mutoidi like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    We all wanted Pre3 and HP releases Veer first.
    We all wanted Touchpad Go and Hp releases the Touchpad first.
    If HP had given it just one or two more months, the webOS world might be very different. But I wouldn't be here, so I'm thankful for all the wonderous things that have come to pass since the Apothekerlypse.

Sorry to those who got screwed.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Mutoidi likes this.