1.    #1  
    I have been a user of WebOS since a year. Have tried Android/WP8/iOS. Of them, iOS looked the best option should WebOS don't survive. But with iOS7 two things happened,
    1. By copying WebOS (after all ther OS did previously) that WebOS is still ahead of the pack.
    2. Other UI changes in iOS makes it repulsive.

If LG is at all smart, its the right time to get a WebOS device. Android sucks, Blackberry is too costly, iOS seems to have lost it. I hear even Manufacturers using Android are feeling the heat of the competition.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nymt2theone View Post
    I have been a user of WebOS since a year. Have tried Android/WP8/iOS. Of them, iOS looked the best option should WebOS don't survive. But with iOS7 two things happened,
    1. By copying WebOS (after all ther OS did previously) that WebOS is still ahead of the pack.
    2. Other UI changes in iOS makes it repulsive.

If LG is at all smart, its the right time to get a WebOS device. Android sucks, Blackberry is too costly, iOS seems to have lost it. I hear even Manufacturers using Android are feeling the heat of the competition.
    To me iOS7 is a mesh of webOS (The best), Android, Win7/8, and blackberry all rolled on to paid iOS. So yeah, I agree, ugly.