Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 230
Like Tree157Likes
  1. #141  
    I like this status overview.

    Just want to add some note to webos internals status:
    Preware 2 is not really meant for legacy devices. It will probably never include all the features Preware has now (like app tucker box). The reason for Preware 2 was that OpenWebOs does not support Mojo. So we created Preware 2 from scratch as Enyo 2.0 app. It runs fine on the legacy devices and I must admit that I do most of the development on the old emulator.... but the main purpose is to target webos-ports open webos version.
    Basically I would like to think of Preware 2 as webos-ports effort, for that reason... But it's hard to differentiate between webos internals and webos ports anyway... there are a lot of the same people involved in both projects.

    Regarding the certificate issues:
    Just needed to activate a doctored Pre3 this weekend and here is what I saw:
    Software Manager showed an app cataloge update but the download did never work for me, even not when turning back the time.

    With turned back time I went into the original app catalog and downloaded "App Cataloge Update", an additional app, and after that all other downloads from the App Cataloge started working again and I could revert to network time. In fact that is what officially is advised:
    https://developer.palm.com/support/applicationupdate

    But I'm not really up to date regarding those issues. Just thought I'd give my 2c when I'm already posting here anyway. Might need to activate a webOS device soon again, cause my wife's Pre3 got stolen yesterday.
    Preemptive likes this.
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    I like this status overview.

    Just want to add some note to webos internals status:
    Preware 2 is not really meant for legacy devices. It will probably never include all the features Preware has now (like app tucker box). The reason for Preware 2 was that OpenWebOs does not support Mojo. So we created Preware 2 from scratch as Enyo 2.0 app. It runs fine on the legacy devices and I must admit that I do most of the development on the old emulator.... but the main purpose is to target webos-ports open webos version.
    Basically I would like to think of Preware 2 as webos-ports effort, for that reason... But it's hard to differentiate between webos internals and webos ports anyway... there are a lot of the same people involved in both projects.

    Regarding the certificate issues:
    Just needed to activate a doctored Pre3 this weekend and here is what I saw:
    Software Manager showed an app cataloge update but the download did never work for me, even not when turning back the time.

    With turned back time I went into the original app catalog and downloaded "App Cataloge Update", an additional app, and after that all other downloads from the App Cataloge started working again and I could revert to network time. In fact that is what officially is advised:
    https://developer.palm.com/support/applicationupdate

    But I'm not really up to date regarding those issues. Just thought I'd give my 2c when I'm already posting here anyway. Might need to activate a webOS device soon again, cause my wife's Pre3 got stolen yesterday.
    Hi,

    Sorry to hear about the theft, I hope your wife isn't too shaken up.

    Thanks for the info. It seems that the app catalogue update needs to be done exactly as the instructions state and maybe a few restarts for it to take. Unfortunately, that can put off the non-techy users. Worked perfectly first time for me, but I did it before the deadline...

    I suppose I sort of realised the Enyo Preware was for Open webOS, though there is a bit of grey area between HB projects for Legacy and OwOS/Ports. As you say, it should work on both (? maybe not phones). I'm slightly concerned that features will be lost. I'm under the impression that Enyo is a UI / presentation layer whereas (closed source) mojo is more powerful at the system level. Will webOS become more like FirefoxOS?

    This report has been a learning curve for me in discovering the breadth of what is happening in the community, but also in trying to understand how webOS in it's various permutations actually works. I've agreed to produce some articles based on it for PivotCE and am realising the extent of my ignorance! But I'm glad you like the report - if I can make sense of things, hopefully everyone else can!

    I'm just looking at restructuring the report as additions have been a bit random and I'm considering granularity also. E.g. Should Preware2 and Isis be considered seperate projects or parts of the Ports project (or Open webOS - is ports effectively a fork?)? Some things will work everywhere, some only on specific versions. Would it be OK to ask you a few questions about these distinctions in the future?

    Oh, I've also noticed your recent posts around sync conduits - which are obviously important for synergy functionality. I gather synergy, like mojo, was not open-sourced.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/11/2013 at 08:07 AM.
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Thanks for the info. It seems that the app catalogue update needs to be done exactly as the instructions state and maybe a few restarts for it to take. Unfortunately, that can put off the non-techy users. Worked perfectly first time for me, but I did it before the deadline...
    Here is what I noticed again, yesterday:

    Account activation works fine. After that apps/updates fail. Issue is that it also tries to get an update for the App Catalog itself. I.e. if you want to launch the app cat, it goes to Software Manager, not to app cat. If that happens, in Software Manager select app cat, click on the error message and say "Don't install" or something similar (i.e. not "Download again"). Then you can run the app cat and search for the Update App.
    Even if you had the Update App installed before, this is absolutely necessary. I had it in the list of Software Manager and install from there did not work, no matter what time I did set. So I needed to remove the App Catalouge Update app from Software Manager and download it again from app cat.

    Also I noticed that just changing the year to 2012 does not seem to work. It seems to be necessary to Change data to 20th of July 2013.

    I did not need any reboot. After I changed the date to 20th of July 2013, got rid of the old App Catalouge Update, got rid of the Update for the App Catalogue app, I could install the App Catalogue Update from app cat and that's it. After that Installation of all other app could be retried and worked fine. No reboot required.


    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I suppose I sort of realised the Enyo Preware was for Open webOS, though there is a bit of grey area between HB projects for Legacy and OwOS/Ports. As you say, it should work on both (? maybe not phones).
    Preware 2 runs on phones... at least last time I tried it on a phone emulator, it actually worked nicer than on the TP sized emulator....

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I'm slightly concerned that features will be lost. I'm under the impression that Enyo is a UI / presentation layer whereas (closed source) mojo is more powerful at the system level. Will webOS become more like FirefoxOS?
    Wait... what? Nono.. stop. When I said "no mojo in owo", I was just talking about the UI elements of mojo. There are actually some framwork parts called mojo left in OWO. From the feature point of view OWO is quite close to legacy webOS. The webservice-based-Api (i.e. GPS, DB, ...) is very much the same. Only the Mojo UI stuff is gone. Actually the internal parts of OWO are much more like webOS than everything UI like I've seen till now... UI will change quite a bit, I'm afraid.

    The issue with Preware 2 not having all the features of old Mojo-Preware is not realted to Enyo/Mojo transition. It is more, because Preware 2 is written new from scratch and we just did not have the time yet to add all the features. And for some features I doubt that we will ever add them, because we don't need them on OWO anymore. One example might be AppTucker Box... but I'm not sure... You won't really have an AppCat other than Preware on the OWO devices in the beginning.... I'm not sure that we'd be able to get acccess to any of the app cat feeds from OWO. But maybe I'm wrong here and that will be added later. To make it short: Currently I won't advice people to use Preware 2, just because it is newer. Preware 1 is still the thing to use for all legacy devices (unless you want to help us debug, but we still have to add features, so not much use there).


    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    This report has been a learning curve for me in discovering the breadth of what is happening in the community, but also in trying to understand how webOS in it's various permutations actually works. I've agreed to produce some articles based on it for PivotCE and am realising the extent of my ignorance! But I'm glad you like the report - if I can make sense of things, hopefully everyone else can!
    I can understand that... currently it is really hard to keep up with developments. Even I get lost from time to time... That's why I like the report. It is currently very hard for the regular user to estimate what is going on and what is coming along. There is a ton of work done by webos-ports, they are really working on it and it is starting to come along. But it is still on some abstract level where people can't see much progress. And it is still far from beeing a useful main phone. :-/

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I'm just looking at restructuring the report as additions have been a bit random and I'm considering granularity also. E.g. Should Preware2 and Isis be considered seperate projects or parts of the Ports project (or Open webOS - is ports effectively a fork?)? Some things will work everywhere, some only on specific versions. Would it be OK to ask you a few questions about these distinctions in the future?
    I'm not sure about Isis... but Preware 2 I would currently see as part of Open webOS. But as I said: maybe that's wrong too... it is hard to distinguish between webos internals and webos ports.
    The Open webOS that webos-ports is working on, i.e. the one for phones definitively is a fork from LG Open webOS and will have a completely different UI-Part, called Luna-next. That's something I just recently learned. The good news about this is that hardware acceleration finally comes along quite nicely. Another good thing: similar like Ubuntu Phone or Firefox OS it is now using Android Drivers and porting to additional devices got much easier... there still remains some work to be done for each device, though... and a lot of work in getting the new UI to work right.

    The best place to ask/diskuss such questions would be the IRC channel... I sure can comment at such stuff, but I'm not really an representative of webos-ports or webos-internals...

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Oh, I've also noticed your recent posts around sync conduits - which are obviously important for synergy functionality. I gather synergy, like mojo, was not open-sourced.
    Nono.. that's totally wrong.Synergy itself is open sourced and exists in OWO just like it exists in webOS. From what I see even the code did not change much (and there are still some old bugs in there ). The issue is with the connectors. Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Exchange, they all use some propretary libraries from those companises to implement the synergy connector in webOS. So they could not be open sourced and are gone in OWO. So basically they need to be rewritten or replaced by something else.

    Did I manage to clear this up? Synergy, i.e. the stuff that gathers all the information and handles all your accounts is still there. It's just the connectors to the different services, that are missing. We can just create new connectors for all the services (and many more ) and synergy will be better than ever. That's what the carddav connector is meant for. And because synergy is just the same in legacy webOS it currently is also used to connect legacy devices to stuff like owncloud. ;-)
    But it could definitively be used as alternative Connection for Yahoo and Google... it seems like Facebook also talks caldav. So, if we get that stable, we resolved quite a big part of the connector issue. So: Good news.
  4.    #144  
    Thanks so much for that. It actually sounds quite positive. I wonder if it would be possible for a user to 'import' bits of legacy to maintain synergy connections - I suspect the obstacle might be legal rather than technical, but it's probably a side issue as I suspect the trend is towards using common standards such as caldav or publishing API's.

    So, do you mind if I ask...?

    What is the structure of the OS? I'm aware that legacy has a modified linux kernel & Open is based on a more up to date version (unmodified) Linux is a stack in that each bit sits on top of a lower level.

    I'm not 100% on what Luna actually is / does. Is it like a shell or services manager? From what you write, it seems this is also UI.

    Then Mojo on top as UI? Now superceded / complimented by Enyo. Is Enyo superior or just different? I'm guessing Enyo is more web app and mojo biased more to the device.

    I had a quick look at developer.palm.com, but it's more about app building. I see that apps cam be made in C++ (hardware-centric stuff like games), Mojo (leveraging webOS services) or Enyo (Cross-platform / web)

    Pardon my ignorance and feel free to shoot down wrong assumptions. ;-) I suspect to get anything done, I'll just have to continue in the manner of the report: put stuff out there and correct it later according to those more knowledgable on this forum!
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Thanks so much for that. It actually sounds quite positive. I wonder if it would be possible for a user to 'import' bits of legacy to maintain synergy connections - I suspect the obstacle might be legal rather than technical, but it's probably a side issue as I suspect the trend is towards using common standards such as caldav or publishing API's.
    It might be techinically possible to Transfer legacy synergy connectors to open webos systems. Not sure if they include binary parts. From what I saw it does not seem like that. It's purely legal issue. Webos ports can't include them in their image an publish that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    What is the structure of the OS? I'm aware that legacy has a modified linux kernel & Open is based on a more up to date version (unmodified) Linux is a stack in that each bit sits on top of a lower level.
    From what I see the structure is still very much the same. webOS never was that much modified. It is pretty much a stock Linux below our beloved UI. Very different from Android where nearly everything but the kernel is gone... on the daily usage you won't notice the standard kernel. This is more a very smart move of the open webos people and allows to run open webOS on every hardware the standard kernel has drivers for. Even some non driver related changes from legacy webOS kernel did go upstream, i.e. are not included in the standard kernel. Nice, isn't it? :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I'm not 100% on what Luna actually is / does. Is it like a shell or services manager? From what you write, it seems this is also UI.
    Luna is what runs the UI... in it's internals webOS is just a Linux system that runs Luna and some services after boot and Luna itself is "just" a heavily modified webkit browser firing up your web apps. Of course in the details it is much more complicated... but that's the basic idea behind webOS. :-) This did not change, neither in open webos nor in the open webos of webos-ports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Then Mojo on top as UI? Now superceded / complimented by Enyo. Is Enyo superior or just different? I'm guessing Enyo is more web app and mojo biased more to the device.
    Both are just a framework that developers can use, but are not forced to use. Most phone apps are Mojo, most TouchPad apps are Enyo 1.0. The biggest differences between them is that Mojo uses the "stack metaphor", i.e. your app opens it's main window with the main scene. If you switch the scene (for example go to settings) this new scene will get "on top" of the old scene. If the user swipes back the newest scene will be removed and the previous scene is shown. All this is done by the framework.
    Enyo does not have this stack metaphor. Scene transition is much more explicit (i.e. done by the developer ). Enyo's most prominent component is the Panel. This is now used on phones to achieve scene changes. On the TP you can view multiple scenes next to each other.

    Both have their strengths... but you can use any other web framework to create apps for webOS (legacy and open webos). Only Mojo is gone for good with legacy webOS, because it's not open sourced.

    Personally I liked Mojo, because it was easier for me to create apps. People more into web desing usually differ here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I had a quick look at developer.palm.com, but it's more about app building. I see that apps cam be made in C++ (hardware-centric stuff like games), Mojo (leveraging webOS services) or Enyo (Cross-platform / web)
    That's what it is... Mojo and Enyo both are mostly about app building. :-) Of course Mojo really influenced the look & feel of webOS apps, because it was promoted as main framework for a long time, i.e. till the TP came out. But also before the TP you could do the web apps with anything you liked.

    The C++/PDK apps are a whole different story, of course. They don't have anything to do with Mojo or Enyo.

    I think the main thing people will notice with Mojo gone is that the system apps are Enyo now and behave a bit different. But they are similar to the TP's system apps.
    Preemptive likes this.
  6. #146  
    Mojo and Enyo are just two different ways to accomplish the same thing - write apps. Both result in an html/CSS/JavaScript UI. Both have access to on-device services, but generally use a different way of using them. Some pieces of Enyo1 do not work on phones, as it was designed for the Touchpad. Enyo 2 takes that and makes it more cross-platform. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.

    Edit-looks like I spent too much time writing this post.
    Preemptive likes this.
  7. #147  
    I think technically it shouldn't be that hard to get Mojo support back in, just it could not be distributed in the image. But it doesn't stop someone from adding the hooks in Open webOS where required and then use a Makefile to pull in a Doctor, copy the Mojo framework and have an easy way to install it on Open webOS ;-)

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Preemptive likes this.
  8.    #148  
    I thought it was great to see Garfonso's reply so fast - only to scroll down and see two more informative answers!

    Need more like buttons... ;-)

    Huh! So Luna is sort of a web browser. It makes me wonder if the guy asking about Super Mario HTML5 fully implemented could actually be onto something! But then again I suppose the job of displaying the web is left to the web app. I must say my big gripe is the annoying page reloading which I think is some kind of problem with an internal browser/server model. Maybe luna is the server and 'web' the browser? dkirker has said he is taking a different route with ISIS now a Qt Browser.

    I think it would be good if non-open-sourced parts could be put back in. Again, legal issues might arise, but I suspect HP's attitude will be similar to that which seems to have enabled the ACL to be developed - they no longer care. Also, there is the outside chance that webOS, if it makes it to new hardware, could become popular. HP, holding all the patents, could walk back into the marketplace.

    Right. Thanks for all the help. Having a vague idea of how the legacy system works gives me a perspective on the Open and Ported systems. Hopefully this basic understanding will help me present something understandable to the general user - because I am one too! ;-)
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/14/2013 at 06:17 PM.
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    .
    Personally I liked Mojo, because it was easier for me to create apps. People more into web desing usually differ here...
    I'm not sure where the divide lies. I think it is entirely personal. I too found Mojo easier, but I also worked with it more. I also just found html easier to work in. I definitely think they both have their strong points. For me, I was very let down once Enyo was released and found out it was not going to work properly on phones, and the performance was nothing like what they talked it up to be during the early dev workshops. It has improved since then, but I've lost touch with it as I mostly gave up on learning the updated framework.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/15/2013 at 08:19 AM.
  10.    #150  
    Wait a minute...

    Is this the fundamental problem?



    ;-)
  11. #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Huh! So Luna is sort of a web browser. It makes me wonder if the guy asking about Super Mario HTML5 fully implemented could actually be onto something! But then again I suppose the job of displaying the web is left to the web app. I must say my big gripe is the annoying page reloading which I think is some kind of problem with an internal browser/server model. Maybe luna is the server and 'web' the browser? dkirker has said he is taking a different route with ISIS now a Qt Browser.
    Of course that's too easy... Luna are two processes, one is for the UI (Launcher, Topbar, ....) and one is for running the apps. The page reloads in the browser are happening when contact to "the app" is lost... usually it then crashed and some kind process gets restarted. I'm not 100% sure of the internals. But that's what I got from unwiredben, a former dev-rel guy. So the page loads are not intentional, but are because something went wrong and webOS tries to hide that from you.

    The issue with the Super Mario game is that probably the webkit core is to old and does not include all the features. You can try to load it in the browser. I did not get it working. And if that is not working, then it won't work as "native" web app, either. At least not without modifications.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0
    It has improved since then, but I've lost touch with it as I mostly gave up on learning the updated framework.
    Performance of Enyo2 is quite good at the phones, actually.
  12.    #152  
    I've updated as the pre-release for ACL is apparently now available to certain Kickstarter backers.

    PIC Kick Starts the TouchPad with Open Mobile ACL
  13. ewl88's Avatar
    Posts
    201 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #153  
    update on enyo today. Finally some activity on the enyo blog.
    The Enyo Blog
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by ewl88 View Post
    update on enyo today. Finally some activity on the enyo blog.
    The Enyo Blog
    their coming along, they just need to fix their admittedly thin documentation etc then they may be able to attract a handy flock of devs on multiple platforms.

    at least we know their still alive and kicking and not shelved by LG into a dark and empty room.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by ewl88 View Post
    update on enyo today. Finally some activity on the enyo blog.
    The Enyo Blog
    Yes, thanks. Updated!

    Also need to add the LG emulator thing!

    Did anyone else see an odd tweet from PIC? link to a poem?

    Too much webOS news! ;-)
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/22/2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: typo
  16. #156  
    There was this phrase " We’ve also been pushing forward on the Ares IDE, with our HP team members playing a leading role."

    I wonder which team at HP is still involved in the Ares IDE? unless it is the team that is part of the Cloud services, profile team or a totally separate team.
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    There was this phrase " We’ve also been pushing forward on the Ares IDE, with our HP team members playing a leading role."

    I wonder which team at HP is still involved in the Ares IDE? unless it is the team that is part of the Cloud services, profile team or a totally separate team.
    I think there's a fair number of people at HP that are still involved with Enyo and Ares. I know publically, they've released one, although I think more, app into Android/iOS markets that used Enyo 2.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  18.    #158  
    I've updated, restructured and tried to tidy up the status report (see post 1)

    Hopefully, it's all up to date now and makes sense.

    I've found some more websites - all dated, but I've decided to include anything still available, even if it's no longer active.
  19. #159  
    Some minor comments from me, again... I'm sorry. I might be a bit picky with some of them... feel free to ignore them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Name: Enyo
    Description: A cross platform Javascript app development framework.
    Version: 2.3.0-pre.10.
    Status: Available, in development. Supports webOS 2.2, 3.0.5, Open webOS not yet supported.
    I think that is what they say on their web page, right? But it's not quite true. Enyo 2 works on open webOS the same as on 3.x.

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Name: Ares
    Description: Graphical SDK for Enyo.
    The term SDK is a bit wrong here. More correct would probably be Graphical IDE. But that's just a developer being picky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Name: ISIS Browser
    Description: An up to date web browser for Open webOS
    Status: 24/09/2013 Some development, but new direction announced for better fit with OwOS development. Now to be a QT5 browser. Expected Delivery: Unknown
    Maybe I misunderstand what you wrote here. But I think, you got that wrong a bit... ISIS is the new browser from Open webOS. Open webOS always had ISIS (and webos-ports now replaced it with QT5-WebKit). There was work done on the ISIS Browser to bring it back to the legacy devices as a more improved browser.

    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Name: HP webOS Developer Center
    Description: Developer Resources at HP/Palm.
    Status: Active.
    Link: HP webOS Developer Center
    Most of this is also mirrored on the open webos page:
    Open webOS :: Docs
    Preemptive likes this.
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    I think that is what they say on their web page, right? But it's not quite true. Enyo 2 works on open webOS the same as on 3.x.]
    DONE - on the assumption that 'works' is basically the same as 'supported' and applies to Ports also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    The term SDK is a bit wrong here. More correct would probably be Graphical IDE. But that's just a developer being picky. ]
    DONE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Maybe I misunderstand what you wrote here. But I think, you got that wrong a bit... ISIS is the new browser from Open webOS. Open webOS always had ISIS (and webos-ports now replaced it with QT5-WebKit). There was work done on the ISIS Browser to bring it back to the legacy devices as a more improved browser.]
    Riiight... My assumption / intention is for the report to be informative and useful to the average user. Open webOS doesn't exactly... it isn't available on a device in a usable condition (i.e. 'Daily Driver'). Ports is a fork of OwOS - nearer to a usable state as it progresses towards the two main targets. It is the candidate most likely to end up in the hands of users. The Open webOS ISIS browser has never been in the hands of the general user and wasn't brought to legacy devices. The QT5-Webkit direction is a recent announcement and it's delivery will most likely be on webOS-Ports. Both projects are called ISIS, both developed primarily by D. Kirker. I'm going with the one that seems most likely to be delivered & where his efforts appear to be focused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Most of this is also mirrored on the open webos page:
    Open webOS :: Docs
    My assumption here is that the HP Dev center applies to ALL webOS and I link to the OwOS project under that heading.

    Thanks for your input. :-)

    A couple of Three questions (for anyone):
    1. It seems fairly clear that webOS-Internals are basically maintaining a holding pattern & not up to much. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    2. Are LG developing legacy webOS, Open webOS or a mixture of both or a fork or what?
    3. Maybe connected to 2. Is OwOS being developed towards a device? (TV?) I know it can be loaded on a PC, but it's not a desktop OS. What is the direction/purpose of it's development? Is it simply a template for porting efforts?

    With this update, my (attempted) logic on the report is based on relevance. Users first, as no users = irrelevance. Then current systems (legacy), then development (roughly in historical order, OwOS, wOS-Ports, Projects). After that it's websites: resources, news, forums ordered (again roughly) in terms of actvity, history. Of course my criteria aren't entirely compatible... :-/
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/22/2013 at 09:22 AM.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Status of HP hiring for webOS
    By MDsmartphone in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10/11/2012, 08:48 PM
  2. WebOS account Status
    By Thundercy in forum HP Veer
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10/09/2011, 04:33 PM
  3. Status of new webOS hardware
    By deparson in forum webOS Discussion Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06/24/2010, 07:27 PM
  4. [Patch Request] SMS Message Status Report
    By Tokafondo in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04/26/2010, 03:27 PM
  5. no SMS status report
    By promexx in forum Palm Windows Mobile Devices & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03/30/2007, 02:43 AM

Posting Permissions