1.    #1  
    anyone having problems with support at launcherx i upgraded and they took my money for the upgrade pretty fast . They were pretty fast sending the registration number but when it was not accepted and i keep getting a message registration key is not correct no one from support returns an e mail this has been going on for a month and at least a dozen e mails and not one return. Not a way to run a business.

Fred
    Stange because this is a partnership with 'Little Mobile Creations' - the authors of SnapperMail. They are based in Auckland, New Zealand and are normally pretty good at responding.

Will Lau is the guy there and maybe he can help - I would email him on the SnapperMail support address: support@snappermail.com
    Support is definitely not part of my contribution to LX. I did the UI.

Please don't contact our SnapperMail support line regarding LX issues - there's nothing we can do about it, least of all issue reg codes. SnapperMail has nothing to do with Launcher X (we do share the same use of the LXbrowser library, but that's it).

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for clearing that up i was just sending an e mail to snapper mail for help regarding my issue . Any one have any contact with launcher x.

Fred
    Originally posted by fkpalm
    Thanks for clearing that up i was just sending an e mail to snapper mail for help regarding my issue . Any one have any contact with launcher x.

Fred
    try this:

support.bozidar@launcherx.com
    Originally posted by snapperfish
    Support is definitely not part of my contribution to LX. I did the UI.

Please don't contact our SnapperMail support line regarding LX issues - there's nothing we can do about it, least of all issue reg codes. SnapperMail has nothing to do with Launcher X (we do share the same use of the LXbrowser library, but that's it).

-W
    Kia Ora Will

Hmmm... the About Us section of the LX site actually says CONTACT US (address is the same as SnapperMail albeit, email is different)
    Little Mobile Creations Trust
    #16, 501 K-Rd Plaza
    Auckland,
    New Zealand

This and the blurb about the 'partnership' with yourself is a little confusing... obviously for me anyway.

Apologies
    LMC is a Foreign Trust.

i.e. we're spread out, bits of us are in NZ (me), most of us is in Croatia (Bozidar). The paperwork and corporate registration has the same physical address as Snapperfish. It consists of one filing cabinet in the corner of Snapperfish's office.

Doesn't mean squat about where the real work is done. It's just LMC's legal address.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
  8.    #8  
    thanks jaytee i followed your support link to bozidar and still no response to e mail . wonder if company is still in business.

fred
    Are you upgrading to version 1.0.1 or greater? My e-mail said that the registration code would not work in versions less than that.

Are you correctly entering the registration code? Is there a 0 (zero) you entered as an O (oh), or vice versa?

I sent an e-mail off to support at launcher x... lets see if i get a response.