Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree389Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    I believe that Sharon is also involved with Phoenix Devices.
    if the big news is just their dumb idea to "skin" android to look like webOS id call that weak/rubbish news, if its something actually useful im all ears and ready to part with /$$.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    kevets likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    When there is rarely any news anything new could be considered big. Probably something like a new fart sound app is coming soon.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express
    im childish so id probably buy it and add to the collection.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    Me thinks..the following possibilities...

1. LG has decided to release webos on the LG optimus!!...(using 3.1.0 revision of webos)..based on the winsor not release...
    or.
    2. HP decides to release winsorlot NOT device on 3.2.0.
    or.
    3. Webos ports succeeds in porting Open WebOS into Nexus!!...and now you can also use synergy like functions in the new Open OS PLUS plus -- use the sd card, use bluetoot, and stream video off your phone to any slab....plus SIRI soundalike features..
    or
    4. Webos has now been ported into HP slate 7..by HP, so you can get it now with webos 3.0.5....

or
    5. LG announces their latest TV will have Webos enabling multitasking on big screen with air gestures, and voice recognition thrown into the package - to be released in fall 2013.
    Weekend is a weird time to announce a real product. from a real company. I'm voting for announcement open webOS can unofficially go on some devices like LG. That would be really good news. Why would phoenix or homebrew effort have a nondisclosure? Let's rev up the hope machine one more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewl88 View Post
    Weekend is a weird time to announce a real product. from a real company. I'm voting for announcement open webOS can unofficially go on some devices like LG. That would be really good news. Why would phoenix or homebrew effort have a nondisclosure? Let's rev up the hope machine one more time.
    You can be skeptical all you want but the fact is we will know what's going on this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    cujoq37 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    You can be skeptical all you want but the fact is we will know what's going on this weekend

Welll with the Windsornot story out Im even moreexcited for what this weekend holds.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Vistaus likes this.
    /me prays its not the webos skin for android followup.
    Vistaus, ArchonAdvisors and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewl88 View Post
    I'm not sure you know about timezone differences? When it's weekend in the USA and Europe it isn't weekend in Asia yet. So maybe that women means weekend for USA/Europe, not weekend for Asia.
    Open WebOS doesn't help us Verizon foke, therefore, I am rooting for some LG/WebOS device news.

MDsmartphone likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Open WebOS doesn't help us Verizon foke, therefore, I am rooting for some LG/WebOS device news.

Maybe they found someone like geekphone to make a device for webOS! let's hope anyways.

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Maybe they found someone like geekphone to make a device for webOS! let's hope anyways.

Maybe Blu mobile are going to make open webOS slab phones?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    I know what it is and it is good news.
    So it's better than the WindsorNot post? Those pictures were great to finally see, and I enjoy Derek's writing, but I was hoping that wasn't "it."
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    If this is a new webOS smartphone announcement, this long-time fan will be gearing up to sell his Nexus 4, Wireless Charging Orb, and accessories that he's invested in.

Been missing webOS so daggone much. Android is such a pile of sh!t.

FINGERS CROSSED.
    kevets, Vistaus and mattmers like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    I'm not sure you know about timezone differences? When it's weekend in the USA and Europe it isn't weekend in Asia yet. So maybe that women means weekend for USA/Europe, not weekend for Asia.
    Incorrect. It's the weekend in Austrailia/Asia before Europe and North America.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=inter...=1920&bih=1099
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Buddy1969 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Party pooper lolz

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Vistaus likes this.
    Further into the twitter conversation, she states: "I signed a contract you will know this weekend".

So this won't be a device and/or software release. She probably signed to do webOS support for some company. Maybe LG.

-OR-

<comment deleted by staff>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/25/2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: rude/unfunny comment removed
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    LOLz ... so it could be an "Asian-Mondays announcement", because then it could still be Sunday in the States?
    hehehehe
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
    Vistaus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hux View Post
    Further into the twitter conversation, she states: "I signed a contract you will know this weekend".

So this won't be a device and/or software release. She probably signed to do webOS support for some company. Maybe LG.

-OR-

<comment deleted by staff>
    She is part of Phoenix

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/25/2013 at 09:42 AM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Vistaus likes this.
    You guys can guess all you want, I think this will be quite an unexpected surprise to everyone when the news gets out Until that time, I'm skeptical like anyone else out here
    mattmers likes this.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Sick of hitting refresh waiting for something to come out!! :-P
    650p | 755p | Centro | Pre | Pixi | Pre 2 | Pre 3 | 2 Touchpads
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I can't wait to get my hopes up and again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast