Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree389Likes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    The suspense! Please be new hardware or an software update!
    650p | 755p | Centro | Pre | Pixi | Pre 2 | Pre 3 | 2 Touchpads
    I believe that Sharon is also involved with Phoenix Devices.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    What I think will actually be announced is the Pro edition release/partners.
    The announcement will likely not include pricing and unspecific release date involving the words "months," "coming," "the," and "in."

BUT! What I hope happens!
    HP announces Open WebOS natively available on all current HP tablet hardware with easy to install/upgrade instructions that involve less than 2 clicks to perform. This includes a booting version for even their x86 tablets (not an in Windows emulator).
    *Prepares his so excited foaming at the mouth gif*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Here's my worst case scenario:

"Apple, Inc., today announced that they have acquired the WebOS name brand and patents..."
    Not sure if I like the idea of open webOS, why, don't like the font lol :-P

I might hold off buying my backup Pre 3 until after the weekend!

Barry

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Good News...

LG will take all of the remaining webOS assets, including the previous Palm and HP/Palm branded hardware, will update all devices to the latest releases of webOS including the ability to run native webOS MoJo, Enyo/Enyo2, and Android apps as cards, and will release to market the Touchpad Go, WindsorKnot, and other devices...

Great News...

HP has decided to spin Palm Inc. as a separate company giving them back the money they bought them for and seeded them with cash so they can start producing their hardware again...

with a Re-release of the Veer, Pre3, and Touchpad II, as well as the Touchpad Go, and WindsorKnot....

Will update all devices to the latest releases of webOS including the ability to run native webOS MoJo, Enyo/Enyo2, and Android apps as cards, with Palm App Store and Google Play store as default apps...

All cloud storage of Apps (App Store)/Palm Profiles will now be back in Palms hand...

HP will apologize for all the pain and suffering they caused...

Ok sorry I am dreaming again...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 04/24/2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Ok sorry I am dreaming again...
    I have no more space in my heart to scars...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Stay tuned to webOS nation and you will find out some time today. I'm sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    What is it already! I'm on the edge of my seat! (They censored the word for bottom(not the a one(the b one)))
    Last edited by boovish; 04/25/2013 at 07:56 PM.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Good News...

LG will take all of the remaining webOS assets, including the previous Palm and HP/Palm branded hardware, will update all devices to the latest releases of webOS including the ability to run native webOS MoJo, Enyo/Enyo2, and Android apps as cards, and will release to market the Touchpad Go, WindsorKnot, and other devices...

Great News...

HP has decided to spin Palm Inc. as a separate company giving them back the money they bought them for and seeded them with cash so they can start producing their hardware again...

with a Re-release of the Veer, Pre3, and Touchpad II, as well as the Touchpad Go, and WindsorKnot....

Will update all devices to the latest releases of webOS including the ability to run native webOS MoJo, Enyo/Enyo2, and Android apps as cards, with Palm App Store and Google Play store as default apps...

All cloud storage of Apps (App Store)/Palm Profiles will now be back in Palms hand...

HP will apologize for all the pain and suffering they caused...

Ok sorry I am dreaming again...
    If webOS did that android thing like blackberry I would have jumped ship. Into water. And start using my chocolate again
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    "Look under your seats... New Pre 4's for everyone!!!"

Really though, I want John's list. If Tekkie was involved in Phoenix, maybe it's the Android in cards thing? Or maybe my brainwires are crossed.
    WindsorKnot
    WindsorNot (This code name is a play on code names, and a pun of sorts. Palm Windsor specs)
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    WindsorNot (This code name is a play on code names, and a pun of sorts. Palm Windsor specs)
    Yeah, I know it has been referred in code and documentation (of which has been removed), as both Windsornot and WindsorKnot...

Assuming that there were going to be two devices the Windsor and Windsornot one with a keyboard and one without, where the one with the keyboard was to look more like the Pixi/PixiPlus (no slider, but a king size candy bar)...
    Yeah, I know it has been referred in code and documentation (of which has been removed), as both Windsornot and WindsorKnot...

Assuming that there were going to be two devices the Windsor and Windsornot one with a keyboard and one without, where the one with the keyboard was to look more like the Pixi/PixiPlus (no slider, but a king size candy bar)...
    The Windsorknot is a real phone and I know someone who has one. It's just a slab phone similar to the Gnex

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Im confused. I know that Derek is going to NY on thurs with the rest of the mobile nations crew but I'm guessing it has something to do with that.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    Im confused. I know that Derek is going to NY on thurs with the rest of the mobile nations crew but I'm guessing it has something to do with that.
    I'm guessing it's not, it's something else. Although I could be wrong lol

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    I'm guessing it's not, it's something else. Although I could be wrong lol

Well we see soonish I guess. SO where did this whole speculation begin?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    ...SO where did this whole speculation begin?
    See first post in thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    See first post in thread.

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/24/2013 at 06:57 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Stay tuned to webOS nation and you will find out some time today. I'm sure.
    Sadly, I have to go to bed. It's already 25th April here. Wish you to hear a good news guys!
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast