1.    #1  
    which key is the ~
    t
    On my Treo 270, it's on the "F" key, so you would press the blue key and the F key, and then you will see a list of symbols. The ~ is one of them.

Andrew
    Let me amend my previous post. After doing what I said in that post, then you must hit the 0 key to see the list of symbols, among which is the ~.

Andrew
    How do you figure dude?
    It's the letter "T" that will get you a " ~ "
    Yah, I concur, it's a T.
    In the words of Bill Dauterieve:

"Both of 'em!!!"

(If you watch "King of the Hill")

Some special characters are in multiple locations, I've noticed. I think it's Handspring's version of being "intuitive" ... not all people think the same way, so some folks may go for "T" first, others for the dash (option-F), before pushing the "..." key to get the special character.
    Oh yeah. I see now.
    Originally posted by Bbonnn
    In the words of Bill Dauterieve:

"Both of 'em!!!"

(If you watch "King of the Hill")

Some special characters are in multiple locations, I've noticed. I think it's Handspring's version of being "intuitive" ... not all people think the same way, so some folks may go for "T" first, others for the dash (option-F), before pushing the "..." key to get the special character.
    You're right! I usually wouldn't think of doing that way and besides I usually refer to my cheat cheat that I copied from the manual and created a memo on all the symbols and it's listed under the letter "T"