1.    #1  
    I love my Treo 270 until I studied the new Tungsten W. It has all the goodies that 270 owner have wished for: Much better screen at 65000 color 320x320 res, SD card slot, tri-band GSM1900, 1800 and 900, GPRS ready, Palm OS 4.1.1 and a Ergonomic design antenna......what more do you need? The April T/W model will come with a flip cover along with built in speaker/Mic piece that would solved the earbud issue. Well, for all that, I am on the waiting list and say good-bye to Handspring.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I think the next Treo (if it will be called that) will have everything the Tungsten W have and more. There is always something better around the corner.

Originally posted by tumbler
    I love my Treo 270 until I studied the new Tungsten W. It has all the goodies that 270 owner have wished for: Much better screen at 65000 color 320x320 res, SD card slot, tri-band GSM1900, 1800 and 900, GPRS ready, Palm OS 4.1.1 and a Ergonomic design antenna......what more do you need? The April T/W model will come with a flip cover along with built in speaker/Mic piece that would solved the earbud issue. Well, for all that, I am on the waiting list and say good-bye to Handspring.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by yardie
    I think the next Treo (if it will be called that) will have everything the Tungsten W have and more. There is always something better around the corner.
    Hey Yardie

Too right, "there is always something better around the corner" but if it's a new HS model, I will not be so quick to purchase - that HS QA really bugs me.