1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if those Hi Res (320x320) skins for a variety of apps, will work with the Treo 270?
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Originally posted by m00se
    Does anyone know if those Hi Res (320x320) skins for a variety of apps, will work with the Treo 270?
    m00se
    Hey m00se

The 270 colour screen is pretty poor at 160x160 resolution (12bit - 4000 colours) compared with a HiRes Sony 320x320 (16bit - 64000 colours) - some Sony's are as much as 320x480!

Give it a go though and post how it goes.
  3.    #3  
    "Skins designed for HiRes devices will only run on HiRes devices. For other devices, the skins will not appear in the list, since they are not supported. Currently, there are no third-party lo-res skins available."
    This quote was taken from Little Mobile Creations' site (Launcher X maker).
    Too bad, because there are some very cool Hi Res skins out there. I assume that the next Treo will have Hi Res screen.
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    although i suspect you are correct about the next treo having a hi res screen, i also remind you of the old saying ' never assume because it makes.... (presume you have heard the rest)
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.