1.    #1  
    Whenever I try to access the 'Applications|Delete' menu entry from the main desktop, I get an error in "MemoryMgr.C, Line: 4390, Invalid handle" and have to reset the Treo. The same happens since some days whenever I try to access a certain tab (number four out of five) in Launch'Em.

I'm sure this might have to do something with recently installed software, but how do I deletel that now, since I can't access the delete function?

Thanks for any help.

-Tobias
    Try doing a system reset and see if this allows you to go into the delete menu.

A system reset is a soft reset but you hold to the up-scroll button. Your Beam Receive will be disabled when you do this.

IKf the system reset fail, then a hard reset is the only fix. Search handspring.com/support for the steps etc.

Originally posted by tobiasr
    Whenever I try to access the 'Applications|Delete' menu entry from the main desktop, I get an error in "MemoryMgr.C, Line: 4390, Invalid handle" and have to reset the Treo. The same happens since some days whenever I try to access a certain tab (number four out of five) in Launch'Em.

I'm sure this might have to do something with recently installed software, but how do I deletel that now, since I can't access the delete function?

Thanks for any help.

-Tobias
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    A soft reset and subsequent install of a backup helped, without needing to delete any applications. No more errors.

I didn't think of trying that - thank you.

-Tobias