1. lrk
    Every time I try to open Blazer I get a reset notice "Memory Mgr.C,Line:4390 Invalid Handle"

Thank goodness I just installed Xiino so I can post this. Anybody know how to fix this?
  2. lrk
    I don't want to have to deal with Sprint Cust. Service if I don't have to. Can anyone help me with the fatal alert I get everytime I try to open Blazer: Memory Mgr.C,Line:4390 Invalid Handle. The only thing new I've done to my 300 is attempt (unsuccessfully) to configure WirelessModem for my PC/IR set-up.
    Originally posted by lrk
    I don't want to have to deal with Sprint Cust. Service if I don't have to. Can anyone help me with the fatal alert I get everytime I try to open Blazer: Memory Mgr.C,Line:4390 Invalid Handle. The only thing new I've done to my 300 is attempt (unsuccessfully) to configure WirelessModem for my PC/IR set-up.
    Attempting to configure WirelessModem will definitely not affect Blazer. You either need to remove all cache files for Blazer and Blazer's preferences using a program such as Filez and PrefEd or do a hard reset on the unit.