12/20/2012, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by bikeguychicago
HP? Pretty much what we all expected...
"Holy mother of God, this company is a disaster."
Read about it here
Totally one of the worst company in the world, specially their CEO which made a list a few weeks back naming (SILLY
) Mrs. Whitman as the "Worst CEO of the Year". I'm totally agreeing on that list, she is so incompetent and stupid all mixed together than its a shame.
Here five things which makes her more (let's keep it civil) not-the-brightest tool in the shed than anyone realizes:
- HP needs to make a smartphone, but we don't know what OS to choose. (Really you stupid Whitman, how about WebOS ?) Duhhh
- HP needs to make a tablet, then she takes more than two years to make them. And worst of all that HP makes an Windows 8 tablets, and they have no say on when they will go on sale.
- HP makes their buy of that Automony which creates a huge loss financially (she[Mrs Whitman] was the guilty of giving her approval for that purchase), however she says no-one is guilty and start blaming everyone else for her own incompetence.
- Mrs. Whitman decides to revive the PC division just days after being name CEO of ridiculous company name HP, but chooses not to do anything about WebOS.
- In a conference call meeting in 2012, several investors of HP were badgering HP CEO Mrs. Whitman with question about the future of the company, asking her why is Apple successful and HP is a failure. And all she got to answer, was nothing at all. Classy
- Mrs. Whitman once said that WebOS had to be given a chance in the market, but how does she shows her appreciation for the forgotten platform by "Firing almost the entire Palm unit, leaving less than 250 employees at WebOS".
With all these things around HP, let's hope they don't fall into bankruptcy next year.
Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a Palm Pre 2 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
Last edited by PalmPixi_User23; 12/20/2012 at 09:29 PM.