1.    #1  
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/02/2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: fixed link
  2.    #2  
    Hmmm.. No comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Hmmm.. No comments?
    The forums are much slower than they used to be...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    It's Labor Day weekend... probably going to be a bit slow for people to discuss this again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    It's Labor Day weekend... probably going to be a bit slow for people to discuss this again.
    Wow, I completely forgot it was Labor Day weekend! lol
    its a pretty large report that pretty much boils down to "HP arent moving with the times" and "HP arent proactive their re-active".
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  7.    #7  
    Yes labor day or not the forums have pretty much come to a screeching halt.

Used to come here multiple times an hr almost... Obsession... Kinda jarring to now only come here maybe once every couple of days now and still see the same conversations going in.

I really hope this open webOS thing takes off and hp moves up with the times but I have never been so damn doubtful in the life of this product. I often avoid using my touchpad or fixing my pre2 because I am reminded how good the OS is and how good times were here when I pick up the devices.

I really hope someone rescues the OS...
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Yes labor day or not the forums have pretty much come to a screeching halt.

Used to come here multiple times an hr almost... Obsession... Kinda jarring to now only come here maybe once every couple of days now and still see the same conversations going in.

I really hope this open webOS thing takes off and hp moves up with the times but I have never been so damn doubtful in the life of this product. I often avoid using my touchpad or fixing my pre2 because I am reminded how good the OS is and how good times were here when I pick up the devices.

I really hope someone rescues the OS...
    What wrong with your pre2
    I was excited about open webos, but after reading the recent blog posts its mostly way over my head. I can't see how this will bring improvement to my phone experience, which is what I care about.

So yes, I have to say I'm losing interest a bit also. Still visit the forums daily tho
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    What wrong with your pre2
    Despite having an up to date Verizon pre 2...I kept getting badgered to "upgrade to webOS 2.1" so one day I said what the hell and clicked upgrade.... Something downloaded but then upon restarting the hp boot logo appeared and just kept saying do not pull battery while upgrade... And then the hp logo would appear again and the cycle continues. And that is the state of my pre2 now.

Luckily I changed to android razr Maxx.. So no urgency to fix the pre2...But I was gonna get to it... But then the announcement that open webOS wouldn't run on any legacy hardware killed my desire to fix it.

Stupid hp.
    I have had my pre2 get stuck trying to boot after update before, I just doctored the phone. Of course I have since turned of updates
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Wow, I completely forgot it was Labor Day weekend! lol
    Dude, get off the computer and go grill something.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Dude, get off the computer and go grill something.
    I would have grilled, but it's been raining pretty much all weekend.
    Bummer. I grilled some awesome KC strips tonight. Yum.
    It's been a year since the big shakeup at HP; guess nothing has changed?