1.    #1  
    I tried to search Amazon, but got way to many results when I just searched Palm. I think it would be a fascinating read. I'm sure there is nothing out yet on the TouchPad and that whole time with HP, but I hope something gets published. I would definitely read it.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Check out howstuffworks.com and do a search on palm and webOS.

3.    #3  
    Wow that really is some good stuff, thanks! I'll take more though!

Quote Originally Posted by knicks2030 View Post
    I tried to search Amazon, but got way to many results when I just searched Palm. I think it would be a fascinating read. I'm sure there is nothing out yet on the TouchPad and that whole time with HP, but I hope something gets published. I would definitely read it.

maybe this will help

Pre to postmortem: the inside story of the death of Palm and webOS | The Verge
    If you want to go back to the roots, you could read Piloting Palm by Andrea Butter & David Pogue.

Amazon.com: Piloting Palm: The Inside Story of Palm, Handspring and the Birth of the Billion Dollar Handheld Industry (9780471089650): Andrea Butter, David Pogue: Books

It's amazing how many times things repeat themselves (no Apothekerlypse per se, but many decisions that were made then got made again in the "modern" incarnation of Palm--with strikingly similar results).

As the Buddhist saying goes, "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it..."