Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
    Sprint Palm Pre, bought it in July of 09, retired when i got my Pre 3,still works great use it as a music player.

at&t Palm Pre 3, an awesome phone, lasted 15 months till it took a swim in toilet, pulled the battery and let it dry out but the wifi no longer works.

at&t Palm Pre 3, pulled it out of my closet a couple of weeks ago after my first Pre 3 took a swim.

UK Palm Pre 3, purchased by mistake, thought I was buying an at&t version, no biggie, keeping it for parts.

HP Touchpad, purchased July of 2011, still use it everyday.
    VZW Pre+
    WiFi Touchpad (16GB),
    HP Mini 1033cl, which is a 10" netbook (Intel Atom, 1GB RAM, no Bluetooth)

And then my Mother has the exact same ones. Though, i'll also be getting white a Veer soon, and i doubt she will...
    Exactly one HP TouchPad WiFi 32G, and also an old Palm m105 that needs a new digitizer and battery replacement.
    Pre Classic (Bell)
    Pre Plus (converted from Verizon Bad ESN for use on Bell)
    Veer (AT&T Unlocked)
    2x Pre 3 (AT&T debranded), one with bad modem as spares
    TouchPad 32GB

I also have a Centro GSM unlocked (old daily driver) and a Palm Vx (got for free from old work for nostalgia sakes, they were throwing them away.) Other past devices see my sig...

ROD

Y U NO COME IN TO CRASH THREAD WITH MEGA COLLECTION
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    Palm Pre -
    Palm Pre 2
    HP Pre 3
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    and since yesterday: HP Veer. I love it!

Wanted to have the Veer as a 2nd device to go out with because of it's size. What a great small phone. I might end up using it fulltime. Definately feel tempted to, the Pre 3 is so awkwardly huge in comparison... The Veer reminds me of the time with small dumbphones like my Ericsson T39m and S/E W880i, when you could't always tell if you have your phone in your pocket (the pros of that outweighing the cons for me), only that it can do so much more when you need it to.
    I'm actually tempted to do the same thing, but some of my apps don't work on it. In particular all thanks to QuickOffice for rendering the built in Office dead, my Picsel Office doesn't work on the Veer.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123