1.    #1  
    I got a problem carring my Treo on the belt. Sometimes the ON/OFF button is pressed and wireless goes off. There is freeware application that ask to confirm before taking wireless to OFF?

Thx
    Are you sure that you're phyiscally hitting the power button and turning off the radio? I had a problem a while back were as the radio kept turning off by itself and others reported the same issue here. Ultimately a new SIM card fixed the problem.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Are you sure that you're phyiscally hitting the power button and turning off the radio? I had a problem a while back were as the radio kept turning off by itself and others reported the same issue here. Ultimately a new SIM card fixed the problem.
    Yeah I got the same problem and reported to Handspring without any success... as usual with those guys.

I'm sure is because I press the button.
    PowerOn might be what you're looking for.
    PowerOn actualy prevent from accidentaly turn-on of the device. Does it also prevent from accidentaly turn-off ?
    Best regards
    TreoBuddy
    TreoFrance , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo
    Hmm. Don't know, sorry. You'll have to install it and give it a try to find out I guess.
    Originally posted by Fleischner
    PowerOn might be what you're looking for.
    Careful... PowerON does not work as advertised for the Treo (the ad should say Treo90):

1. It does not work on the power button, only on the hard buttons.

2. To disable the hard buttons on a Treo, you must select the option to 'stop wakeup on alarm'. Problem is, an incoming phone call is treated as an alarm so you will never recieve a call with this app activated

I contacted the programmer Johhny Ixe, and he hasn't even tested it on a Treo Communicator (180,270,300) because he "couldn't get hold of one".