Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Currently i have to type our game/pratice schedule into my Treo or using the Palmdesktop, and so does our coach and the rest of the ppl using PalmOS devices in our basketball club.

Is there i way we could share all the basketball events in our datebooks? Its a bit timeconsuming to beam one event at a time so it would be nice if its possible to beam all basketball events ie all events that starts with Game or Pratice or any other solution.

Or would it be possible to save all basketball events as a file that we could share on the net for everyone to download?

Any ideas?

/Andreas
    If you have a Yahoo account, get intelisync for yahoo (free). Your main apps will be stored there (phone,calendar,to do ect) and you can choose to share it with people or keep it private.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    The problem is I/we dont want to share our complete calendars just the events that got something to do with our team. I dont think the rest of the guys want to know when i got my appointment to the dentist etc

Or perhaps yahoo and intellisync can achieve what im looking for?

Would be nice with the same setting as the adressbook got, but instead of sorting contacts into groups i would like to sort events into groups and then be able to beam/share a whole group.

/Andreas
    you can set yahoo to share only the events you want and keep others private
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    That sounds great, thanks for your help.

/A
    Originally posted by mrgarza
    If you have a Yahoo account, get intelisync for yahoo (free). Your main apps will be stored there (phone,calendar,to do ect) and you can choose to share it with people or keep it private.
    Is Yahoo intelisync Mac OS compatible and Treo ready?
    m00se
    Why not create a .pdb with all the basketball events, and then email it to the participants. They can sync it onto their devices.

Granted, I know diddly squat about Palm OS programming, but I imagine it would be relatively easy to put together a simple DateBook .pdb ... something like this app:

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...m?prodID=46270

Not much help for this basketball season since you seem to already have done the manual beaming process, but for the future it would save a lot of time. Create the .pdb once, and distribute it freely.