1.    #1  
    Anybody see these before??

GoStyle

In my opinion they are awful looking, but maybe some people would be interested.

What do you all think? Maybe if they had other colors it might be good for people who have paint chips. Except for the keyboard cover, how would you press the keys with that thing on
    I dont think I like it. It looks kinda cheesy for something that is 30 bucks. How does it attach? I agree that it looks like it takes some of the play out of the thumbboard.
  3.    #3  
    I think it is self-adhesive.
    Originally posted by larktown
    It looks kinda cheesy for something that is 30 bucks
    I didn't realize that contact paper was so expensive...
    good day, go to gostyle.com, it apperently is made with real wood!
    we have a rewiew of the visor version of this on Visorcentral... i rcall that the rewiewer did not like it.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I looked at the visor central review. One thing that REALLY turned me off was one of the user submitted comments by an employee of Techstyle.

They stated that a geek could not appreciate this, only someone more sophisticated and with substance could.

That is just RUDE. Geek or not, I find that very unprofessional behavior. Calling names and throwing insults to try to get a sale?

Yuck. Even if I was interested, the behavior of a company employee turned me off to this company's products.
    To be a karma ***** (oh wait, wrong discussion board) ...

http://www.visorcentral.com/content/...et-279-51-.htm

Not for Geeks - These GoStyle kits are not for everyone. As a employee of TechStyle, we realized long ago it is a total waste of time marketing to geeks. How many gigahertz and megabytes it has is more important than how it looks. Our faithful clients are architects, designers, and people who understand style, quality and substance. Drive a BMW, study how the switches and materials look and feel. "$50,000!?" the geeks will bemoan, "my Subaru is half that!" Yes... yes it is. Both will get you where you are going, but only one will leave you with a smile on your face when you get there. GoStyle, or for that matter not having a GoStyle, defines who you are. A toast to our differences! Cheers!
    Wow! My essential being is defined by the presence or lack of a $30 fake wood sticker! Sudden clarity. No wonder all the kids at school pelted me with milk cartons.

Boy oh boy, I'm gonna get one of those faceplates RIGHT NOW and make the switch to a stylish, fast-paced, James Bond lifestyle. Can't wait for the exciting transformation to begin!
    I feel like hitting someone.....

Let me get this right....since I think that's the ugliest, tasteless, thing on the market (well not the only one but it sure is up there) I'm a geek? Because I understand all this "...gigahertz and megabytes..." stuff means that I don't care about appearence? Hmm...I have a fist here that hasn't done anything for awhile.....

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by TheHandlessKing
    I have a fist here that hasn't done anything for awhile.....

This tops it for post with TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

I whittled my own wood Treo cover out of some rotten boards from my old backyard privacy fence. A little Elmer's wood glue, and now I've got that same stylish phone. And most people just think I'm an ***** talking to a block of wood. You should see all the envious looks I get by those in-the-know!
    personally i thought it was pretty ugly but an interesting concept. i'm thinking metallic/mirror finish copper or bronze, maybe with contrasting sprint logo in sequins...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I have to admit.. that is a pretty rude comment by an employee of a company to post on a review of their product. Douglas Morse was pretty generous with the 3 vinnies IMHO... well at least he/she made it clear that they worked for the company, and wasn't just some random flamer...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Originally posted by tommygreen
    I whittled my own wood Treo cover out of some rotten boards from my old backyard privacy fence. A little Elmer's wood glue, and now I've got that same stylish phone. And most people just think I'm an ***** talking to a block of wood. You should see all the envious looks I get by those in-the-know!
    Can you post send a pic?
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Originally posted by tommygreen
    You are WAY TOO FUNNY!
    You want your Treo to match a car?
    Attached Images Attached Images