1.    #1  
    hi, i am new 2 all of thid, so excuse me 4 asking what maybe a foolish ? how do I remove downloaded games, etc, that i do not care for from my treo 300, thanks and take care, Jay
    I can't believe I am going to answer this......there is a manual ya know......

From within the default launcher tap the pull down menu and select delete.....then find the application you want to get rid of and delete it.
  3.    #3  
    thank you, i am disabled and it is very dificult for me to read the book, thta is why I asked, as I am new to thsi entire area! My disability is also why I am looking for a hack or software that can read dowloaded books back tome orally as well as read email back to me etc. thanks and take care, jay
    Originally posted by Appleman
    I can't believe I am going to answer this......there is a manual ya know......

From within the default launcher tap the pull down menu and select delete.....then find the application you want to get rid of and delete it.
    Yes, but after I delete the programs on TREO, they reappear after hotsync. Why?
    They might be saved in the Backup and Archive folders under your devices profile. Try deleting them from there.

For that problem I don't have the answer. Try searching around though as I remember seeing some other people with problems like this.
    Originally posted by Brandon1_99

Yes, but after I delete the programs on TREO, they reappear after hotsync. Why?
    I had a similar problem. Most of the times when I deleted these item that I was no longer in love with from my Backup folder ("User" --> "Backup") in your PC or Mac (not your Treo), they never reappeared
    m00se