1.    #1  
    Ok,

Maybe a little of topic...but since I have seen a lot of discussions about chat programs for the Treo 300 I was wondering what the best PC message client was that allows to combine Yahoo, MSN, AIM, etc ? I am currently trying Trillian but I'm not over impressed with it.

Any preferences ?
  2.    #2  
    Lots of views but no replies. I know this is a little of topic but would like to get peoples feedback on this.
    A lot of people are using Verichat. There is also mblank, who is putting together a similar product.

Verichat is by PDAapps. I tried them and it seemed to be pretty good. Haven't sprung for the license though. Still waiting on mblank.

I haven't tried trillian, so I guess I'll mosey on over to their site to see what's up.

Late
    A lot of people are using Verichat. There is also mblank, who is putting together a similar product.

Verichat is by PDAapps. I tried them and it seemed to be pretty good. Haven't sprung for the license though. Still waiting on mblank.

I haven't tried trillian, so I guess I'll mosey on over to their site to see what's up.

Late
    I guess my favorite is VeriChat which works with MSN, Yahoo and AOL. You can find more information at:
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/197-1.htm

The other one which I tried, QuickChat, works well with AOL. More information at: http://www.treocentral.com/content/P...-58-82-all.htm

You can also do a search on this site (treocentral).

m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    He was asking about PC clients. As far as PC clients go, Trillian rocks.
    It helps to read the questions COMPLETELY . My bad.

I just spent 10 minutes finding out that Trillian is a PC client. But the good thing is that they are working on a palm application. At least that's what I gathered from the info.

Anyway, Trillian does indeed rock!

I just tried it and am very happy with it.

Thanks
    Originally posted by treomojo
    But the good thing is that they are working on a palm application. At least that's what I gathered from the info.
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I use Trillian for my PC. It works great!!
    chalk up another vote for trillian here. i don't use it that much but my kids use it so both of them can sign on the same computer and leave up their away messages... sheesh what a life!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks for all the replies. Guess I'll be sticking with Trillian then :-)
    And if you're a hardcore IMer, go with the Pro. Though for 99% of users out there, the free Trillian is more than enough!
    I realize that I'm late to reply, but I'll have to agree that Trillian is the way to go on PC.