1.    #1  
    I am hoping someone may know the answer to this.... My work uses Groupwise. Groupwise has a webmail function which allows users email access over the web. When I type in that address I get a blank screen with a padlock in lower right hand corner of blazer. I talk with my IT guy and he tells me I need this "PQA" file? and sends me the one that has worked on all the PALM 705's in the office. When I install this file it gives me an Icon at the main programs window but nothing happens when I click. I suspect I am missing something that will be terribly obvious to most on this board but I have no other option than to post the question. Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.
    My office uses GroupWise as well. Have you tried just using TreoMail, Eudora or the like to access your email using POP3. POP3 is fully supported in GroupWise - it works for me very well (using TreoMail).
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hank, which PQA did he send you? We also use Groupwise. I didn't know a PQA was available. Could you send it to me?

Thanks,
    --Dave
  4.    #5  
    I can't attach it here so let me know your email and I will send it to you
    Did it work for you Hank??
  6.    #7  
    YES.... Thank you.
    Groupwise has a webclipping page you can access over the internet through over Blazer browser but it is not all that great. Plus Blazer is not a perfect browser either. The PQA you mentioned is generated when you install Groupwise on the server. My Post about PQA for Groupwise

Also here is what Novell has to say about PQA and Handspring phones.

Novell Groupwise PQA

I have downloaded the Webclipping app and still no luck. We tried it on a Palm as well and it did not work so we are still looking into it. I believe GW6 has this built in and prior versions need to get the update from novells site.
    did you get the pqa to work? or are you using treomail/snapperfish via pop? please let me know. We have groupwise 6 at work, and I am debating on the treo 300. The clincher is this issue in particular.

I am wondering if we'd fare better on the tungsten w bc it comes with web mail applications...
    What I did for right now while I am trying to figure this out I am useing iambic mail v3.05. If you did happen to get it make sure you check there forums I posted on how to setup GW to work with it. You can not sync with it but you can get mail remotely. I will keep you posted on this if I get it to work.
    Originally posted by sparkky
    I am wondering if we'd fare better on the tungsten w bc it comes with web mail applications...
    Curious as to what you are referring to here. Which web mail application? The Tungsten will come with Web Browser Pro, but I do not see what advantage that is going to give you.
    Originally posted by iamtgo3

Also here is what Novell has to say about PQA and Handspring phones.

Novell Groupwise PQA

I have downloaded the Webclipping app and still no luck. We tried it on a Palm as well and it did not work so we are still looking into it. I believe GW6 has this built in and prior versions need to get the update from novells site.
    Novell won't say it's supported because out of the box it isn't. Even with the proper files installed it doesn't work for you?
    Appleman you are correct people are not going to say it our stuff that does not work with it. But is defense to that the Treo does not come with (I think) WebClipping Built in. I have read so much I can not remember if it is built in or software. Here is a link to iambic mail program.
    Ok, so have you tried the Groupwise PQA with all the web clipping files installed, so that web clipping will work? I don't see why it wouldn't. My web clipping works fine.
    With the Groupwise PQA and the web clipping files installed we have still not been able to get it to work. That would be great if it did.
  15.    #16  
    I have been using the PQA for a while. Most of the time it works great. Other times it has some quirks but still works. I am not a real deep technology guy so I do not how I can help. If you give me your email I will send you the PQA I have to see if that makes a difference?