Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    uh.. synthetic oil, last i knew, was only claimed to double or triple your mileage on a change .. unless they've made some huge advances in that area in the 7 years since i stopped driving ... ?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Of course I exaggerate when I said cars haven't changed in 100 years, but you know what I mean. Fact is I had a choice between a pre2 and a 4g evo and I chose the pre2 giving up a bigger screen, and faster downloads because for the things I do the most ( and thats the way I always look at things) the pre2 is better.
    Unfortunately I have sold my previous devices and used them to convert friends to webOS, but I know use a veer and 32GB touchpad and my work phone is a gsm converted Verizon pre plus.

Need to grab a spare veer since this got shut in a car door and is a little worse for wear also need another pre 3 too I think.

Dave
    Proud webOS supporter!
    My Palm history: Vx, Centro, Pre-, Pre 2, Veer, Pre 3, Touchpad 32Gb & Panda Veer
    My stock consists of a launch-day palm pre-, and a spare battery
    Palm pixi plus, touchpad, and another touchpad I'm waiting on from webOS nation. When that arrives, I'll buy a hard shell cover for it, keep an eye out for another webOS phone. I'm going to take the money I saved from not buying the TP, and donating to webOS nation and a few other developers. Hopefully, when the apocopolis comes, I'll have enough karma saved up that someone will pm me the code that opens the bunker
    You plug your phone in?
    UPDATE: My stock used to consist of a palm pre-. Just today it got the dreaded "Phone Offline" message. Sigh...
    the zombie apocalyps has already happened
    the main stronghold has destroyed itself, now its just us stragglers

we need a miracle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12