1.    #1  
    After I installed the update to iSync, the Palm icon is no longer present, and my HotSync never completes the iSync portion of the syncronization. Any ideas?
    Originally posted by Blu
    After I installed the update to iSync, the Palm icon is no longer present, and my HotSync never completes the iSync portion of the syncronization. Any ideas?
    Yeah,. pretty much the same thing happened to me. Run your Hotsync Manager and go to the HotSync menu then click on iSync Settings. Make sure the box that says Enable iSync For This Device is checked. If it has seperate options for calendar and and address book you need to reinstall.
    Now on to my problem.

I got iSync to install fine (I upgraded to 1.0 from beta) and now I have a duplicate entry for EVERY event in my Calendar (but not my phone book thank goodness).

I remember a program was demoed at the local PUG like 2 years ago that fixed that problem,.. but I dont remember what it was called.

Help??!!
    Originally posted by Handspring
    Now on to my problem.

I got iSync to install fine (I upgraded to 1.0 from beta) and now I have a duplicate entry for EVERY event in my Calendar (but not my phone book thank goodness).

I remember a program was demoed at the local PUG like 2 years ago that fixed that problem,.. but I dont remember what it was called.

Help??!!
    Yep, had that problem too. I have had soooo many problems with iSync that I no longer use it. For example, once it completely corrupted my Treo - strange characters and truncated data.