Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    THANKS
    someone just mentioned Khroma and ebay PQA's. How do you find these things? Is there a standard address. I saw several on a thread like www.ebaypqa.pqa but that does not work.
    I've been following this and tried to accomplish it.

I think I got most of the way there--downloaded the webclipper files and several pqas.

However, each attempt to use one results in "server unavailable--try back later..."

I suspect this is a false error message; is it generated by the proxy issues spoken of earlier in the thread?

Secondly, NONE of the icons appear as icons in Launch'em which I use as an interface. Any idea around that? I hate to scroll back to the Palm interface.
    Soft reset should (might?) fix the PQAs not showing up.
    yes, partly. It shows up in the Palm list---but not Launch'em...
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Can I d/l and install PQAs directly from my Treo 300? I am not set up for Hotsync yet.

I saw jfscars48 mention that after he downloaded a PQA it appeared as an icon on him Palm. If I install 10 PQAs will those show as separate "programs" and clutter my launcher? I wish they would only be listed after I click on one icon (say, "PQA programs") to avoid adding too many items to my launcher.

I'm totally new to this; just activated my Treo 300 30 mins ago.

Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12