1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.....I was right Mark Hurd's wife should have taken welding courses to weld his zipper shut! See link...

Take care,

Jay

December 29, 2011
    Letter That Led to Downfall of Hewlett Chief Surfaces
    By QUENTIN HARDY

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/30/bu...gewanted=print

The June 2010 letter that led to Mark V. Hurdís downfall as the head of Hewlett-Packard paints a portrait of an executive who pressed a contract employee for sex, touched her inappropriately and asked her to spend the night with him.

A Delaware court ruled Wednesday that the letter, from the lawyer Gloria Allred to Mr. Hurd, who at the time was chief executive of H.P., may be made public. The letter set in motion internal investigations at the company that led to Mr. Hurdís resignation on Aug. 6, 2010.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Ms. Fisher settled with Mr. Hurd two days before his resignation from H.P. In a letter following the settlement, she stated that the letter from Ms. Allred contained many inaccuracies.
    Gloria Allred is a money grubbing lying *****. And a lawyer. But I repeat myself.

Seriously, she can accuse anyone of anything, but that doesn't make any of it true. It doesn't make any of it false either.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: