1.    #1  
    I have renamed one of the custom field to birthday in the phonebook. After filling in the birthday, it doenst show up in the datebook. The only way to make it show up is via microsoft outlook. I did not succeed in using palm desktop. Can you please help me to get the bithday input into scheduler directly or using palm desktop. Thank you
    Originally posted by khiani
    I have renamed one of the custom field to birthday in the phonebook. After filling in the birthday, it doenst show up in the datebook. The only way to make it show up is via microsoft outlook. I did not succeed in using palm desktop. Can you please help me to get the bithday input into scheduler directly or using palm desktop. Thank you
    Not sure if I'm getting you...
    The phonebook app and Datebook are two separate applications. I don't think an entry in your phonebook would show up in Datebook.

Why don't you simply create a repeating birthday event in Datebook?
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for your reply. If u enter a birthdate in the phonebook and synchorize to outlook...and synchronize back again then the birthdate will automatically show in the datebook...what i'm trying to get at is, how to get the birthdate to the datebook without using outlook..thank you
    YOu can use a third party app such as "HappyDays"
    Last edited by fixitgal; 12/31/2002 at 11:08 AM.
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts
    That doesn't actually have any connection to the birthdate in the contact entry. Use HappyDays as it will send all birthdays to the datebook.
    Last edited by fixitgal; 12/31/2002 at 11:09 AM.
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts