View Poll Results: Meg will come and say...

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • We are doubling down on WebOS

33 33.33%
  • WebOS has a bright future... on printers.

6 6.06%
  • WebOS has a bright future... in our enterprise division

22 22.22%
  • I'd like to announce the veer 2!

6 6.06%
  • You have 15 minutes to clear out your desks, please don't steal any pens

32 32.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes
    the webOS tab on mobilenations doesn't show up on some pages already ...death comes in a certain number of stages, eh?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Now I'm really interested in understanding HP's open sourcing rules...
    ... there must be a formula in there somewhere for HP to have the potential to make money with webOS.

...Or perhaps she is gambling that the OS develops with such interest and market penetration that future HP webOS hardware products will become attractive
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    the webOS tab on mobilenations doesn't show up on some pages already ...death comes in a certain number of stages, eh?
    Are you trying to suggest that Mobile Nations is killing these forums already? That's moronic.

However, they did change the domain for the site, way ahead of schedule, and it's entirely possible they broke something in the process.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123