Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Old School here...

I have used my Visor Deluxe for 2 years (an eternity) and love it. Use ThinkDB often, which I downloaded for free back in the day, and love it. Does it work on the Treo line- specifically the 180?

Additionally, I ordered a 180 from Handspring a week ago, and but have yet to recieve anything. Phoned customer support and they said they were shipping them out beginning Dec. 23. (sounded like a new shipment had arrived at handspring). Still haven't seen it. Website tells me Handspring is waiting to ship it. Anyone have a similar experience, or know what might be happening? (I signed up with T-Mobile at the time. Not sure if billing started with the order, or when I get my Treo, either).

Excited, but cautious...

Thanks!
    I got my original Visor Deluxe the first month they shipped, and added the VisporPhone almost as soon as they were available.

- replaced them with my Treo 180 about 6 months ago - and love it!

I've also used thinkDB (thinkDB desktop) since they beginning. Have created severa thinkbytes which I use in my work & hobbies. Works fine on the Treo.

So far, I've experienced 100% compatibility!

Welcome aboard. Have fun!
    Originally posted by marcusjn
    Use ThinkDB often, which I downloaded for free back in the day, and love it. Does it work on the Treo line- specifically the 180?
    Hmm. ThinkDB is a palmOS app. The Treo is a palmOS device... so...

Seriously, it should work fine. I've used ThinkDB on my Visor Dlx, Treo 180 and Treo 270. I'm now using "Smartlist To Go" which is the rebranded ThinkDB. I "switched" to Smartlist because of the free upgrade they offered (from 2.0 to 2.6) which I couldn't get when the product was from ThinkingBytes. I prefer the ThinkDB name over Smartlist but the app still has all the same great features.