View Poll Results: How do you like the link in this posting?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent!

1 14.29%
  • Good - but broken (we know - but it should be fixed with some feedback from this posting)

0 0%
  • Okay - not bad.

2 28.57%
  • Terrible!

4 57.14%
  1.    #1  
    http://almostx.com/treo

I just picked up the treo 300 and I'm amazed at all the features. I setup a treo website to have a little fun with (see above link).

However I'm running into a little problem with the browser cache.. The above link lets you rate pictures of girls (pretty cool) - but each time you rate a different picture the same number (a 10 for example) the browser displays the same picture... Is there anyway to configure the Blazer browser to refresh pages every time?

I also ran into a problem where my login attempt failed on another site and I couldn't get back to the login screen because of the cache... Any feedback would be appreciated...

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure their is a meta tag you can throw into your HTML that tells the browser NOT to cache it.

Yup

Code:
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
    I don't know if blazer supports this though. This page has some more info and other techniques to try.

btw, just a warning to others - that link is sexually suggestive , and might not be suitable for little tykes.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    also - you can clear blazers cache, or force a refresh :menu: R if you have problems
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  4.    #4  
    Thank you. The refresh worked, I think there are some other techniques that I can use so that users don't have to click refresh - I'll have to do some more investigating....

I didn't mean to post the link as an 'ad' (and wasn't thinking about minors - however there is no X rated content) - I thought it would be cool for people to check it out... eventually all the pics will be optimized and you'll be able to browse decent site with quality pictures rather quickly...