1.    #1  
    Today a few minutes ago I sent my last shot of ideas of suggestions to the HP CEO Meg Whitman, so I make it here public.

Dear Meg:

I know you have recently take off your very important HP CEO position and it is hard yet to make some decisions in short time. However with your expertise you will succeed.

As wrote before via @philmcckinney about some ideas and suggestions that might be interesting for HP webOS, this time according to the actual circunstances , I would like to point out some for the benefit of all of us . HP and the the webOS loyal community before Palm OS.

Joint Venture:
    Samsung/HTC or Sony are good hardware makers and HP have a great asset webOS software.

Making a Joint Venture company with one of them will take you to the next level, but with reasonables prices for smartphones and tablets.

Despite we know there are not too much webOS apps yet, I suggest to let the ecosystem mature.

And if you are not satisfied right the way, invite Amazon to the joint venture company as they have a great ecosystem.

You can share the investement, marketing channels and expenses for any new product.

As you know Amazon is thinking to take off with an smartphone in 2012.They will not give up the digital media ecosystem they built years ago, and know everything is now handle on the internet and the cloud.

This is what I feel after following Palm products since I had my Zire 21 and still have my Treo 680 GSM here in Ecuador South America, and still waiting some day when the webOS panorama is clear to get a wonderful webOS device.

Thank you for your kindly attention and hope the above ideas and suggestions might contribute in some way webOS, the worlds best mobile OS.

Best Regards

Francisco De Jesús.
    Last edited by akitayo; 12/02/2011 at 09:50 PM.
    Good letter but you spend a lot of time telling Meg how HP can spend money on webOS. I think she'd be more interested in how HP can make money on webOS.
    Hey Francisco, I like your passion around WebOS. THAT is something HP needs to hear.

I think that a WebOS cross-license/joint venture with a company that is still building their ecosystem is a lot more likely than say Amazon that already has a solid ecosystem, and probably wants to keep their OS status quo. Hopefully something will work out to keep WebOS alive. Thank you for sharing your letter.

~~~
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Good letter but you spend a lot of time telling Meg how HP can spend money on webOS. I think she'd be more interested in how HP can make money on webOS.
    Were just tips. If they want a consultant , will cost HP . Je je

But they know how to make money already.

Quote Originally Posted by All4fun View Post
    Hey Francisco, I like your passion around WebOS. THAT is something HP needs to hear.

I think that a WebOS cross-license/joint venture with a company that is still building their ecosystem is a lot more likely than say Amazon that already has a solid ecosystem, and probably wants to keep their OS status quo. Hopefully something will work out to keep WebOS alive. Thank you for sharing your letter.

~~~
    I think everyone on PC forums and around the globe feel passion for the great things, like webOS.

That is a good idea too . As you I hope HP comes with something good and solid next week.

And you are welcome.
    You know she'll never read it, right? (just checking how solid your grasp of reality is).

There's not a thing in your letter she can't come up with herself, or that hasn't been mentioned like 2,000,000 times already.
    I'm sure you mean well, but it all comes across as unrealistic, irrelevant and naive.

Sorry I can't be more constructive, but the abundance of spelling and grammar errors alone would make any assistant to the CEO's assistant's assistant play paper basketball with your letter.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for your advise I already twetted this post to @MegWitham @HP @palm #webos Let´s see if they read it.
  7.    #7  
    HP CEO e-mail receipt confirmation:

Your comments have been received by HP and have been forwarded to the appropriate people within Hewlett-Packard for review.

Regards,

CEO Customer Relations

-----Original Message-----
    From: francisco1de9jess46@yahoo.com [mailto:francisco1de9jess46@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 1:17 PM
    To: Feedback to the HP CEO
    Subject: Feedback to CEO and President Meg Whitman from Francisco De Jesús

This message has been rerouted to you by the HP.COM email Router.
  8.    #8  
    Update:

Hello Mr. De Jesús,

We have received your feedback that was directed to our CEO, Mrs. Whitman.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback/comments. We will make a note of your comments and have it submitted to the appropriate team.

Your input is an important consideration when we make enhancements and introduce new features/products.

We appreciate your feedback and thanks for choosing HP webOS.

Cordially,

HP webOS Support
    Corporate Customer Relations.