Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree19Likes
    It's actually a rare breed of person (relatively) that even uses multitasking abilities. This has been a mistake that every system with advanced multitasking ability's proponents assume - everyone wants to multitask. Most people barely have the ability to do so.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    It's actually a rare breed of person (relatively) that even uses multitasking abilities. This has been a mistake that every system with advanced multitasking ability's proponents assume - everyone wants to multitask. Most people barely have the ability to do so.
    Really!? I'm working in a Windows 7 environment right now with 6 apps open and a total of about 20 windows open. Coming from mostly a Windows or Mac environment as many of us do, multiple apps open and running is the paradigm. My brain is becoming multi-threaded.

~~~
    I said relatively rare I imagine many of those of us that hang out in forums like this frequently, are quite capable of handling real multitasking.

Now if only I could put myself in two different places at once, so I could work on two completely seperate projects at the same time without getting in my own way...
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I said relatively rare I imagine many of those of us that hang out in forums like this frequently, are quite capable of handling real multitasking.

Now if only I could put myself in two different places at once, so I could work on two completely seperate projects at the same time without getting in my own way...
    Let me know when you invent being in two places at once... I'd like to buy stock.

~~~
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Soon we'll see the "will the Amazon WebOS phones be on Sprint" threads.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    add: free with trade in of old webOS phone

we would all rejoice.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234