Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    I agree. They have to look Tablets as a threat to their PC business. Just about everyone is jumping to tablet market. Did we ever imagined that folks will be using a device made by Barnes and Noble for browsing the internet ?

My .02,
    HP and Whitman realized that Tablets business is essential to HP. They are having a change of mind on webOS. Why ? Because Microsoft is far behind in Tablet market.They would rather go with webOS for tablets than an unknown called "windows 8". And phone market for them is dead. So no more webOS phones.
    So far HP has been the only company to make a noticeable push into the tablet market on the back of an OS called webOS, not Windows 8 (or 7, or WP7, or XP). I think that coming back into the tablet market with a Windows tablet will be a disaster. Of all the others that have failed against Apple in this market, Microsoft is the biggest failure. They have been in the tablet game longer than Apple (Microsoft essentially created the market) and have failed miserably.
    im almost certain hp will kill webos and amazon will buy up the patients.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    im almost certain hp will kill webos and amazon will buy up the patients.
    I suggest you to go to this forum we are starting the speculation discussion.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-palm...ml#post3246423
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12