Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    They've already stated QNX won't even have an email client until 2012. 2012! QNX is deader than WebOS. I don't know whether it's a coincidence of timing or not, but RIM certainly has an emergency on their hands.

Unfortunately I think the market will blast them if they were to adopt WebOS. Maybe -- maybe -- they could do a partnership with HP where they produce the phones and HP produces the tablets, and the OS is a collaboration. Long shot though.
    I don't know about what problems RIM has with QNX, but buying yet another OS? That would be a bold move, I just can't imagine it.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    The result of this meeting: webOS will either be sold, re-born, or killed "in the coming months."
    http://www.precentral.net/hp-still-n...-what-do-webos

As predicted
    Palm Pre ----> Palm Pre Plus ----> Palm Pre 2---->HP TouchPad---->HP Pre 3!!!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    lol

so.. basically they had an important meeting to say they have no idea what to do.
    if hp went bankrupt at this point i wouldn't even shed a tear.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    That's not a prediction, it's more like an answer to a multiple choice question that has more than one correct answer. If you want to claim foresight to a future outcome pick one of the three and stick with it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12