1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I am seeing this on my Treo90.

The screen streaks. What I mean is that I can see a faint continues thick (black) line running across the screen where letters are displayed.

For example, in Wordsmith, for every line of words, I can see a faint continues black line running alone it. I even see this in the home menues.

This becomes more obvious if the contrast is high.

Anyone got the same problem... or is this a problem?

Regards
    Kelvin Wong
    Nice,

I'm not seeing it, but I don't have wordsmith currently. You might try removing WS, resetting and seeing if it goes away. WS has some font controls built in. It's possible they're conflicting with a hack.

Have you updated the ROM of your 90? Go to your Launcher, call up Info from the menu and press the version button at the bottom. The latest version is 4.1H3. It's free from the HS site. REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR DATA before installing it, as it hard resets the unit in addition to replacing the ROM.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by J. Kevin Wolfe
    Nice,

I'm not seeing it, but I don't have wordsmith currently. You might try removing WS, resetting and seeing if it goes away. WS has some font controls built in. It's possible they're conflicting with a hack.

Have you updated the ROM of your 90? Go to your Launcher, call up Info from the menu and press the version button at the bottom. The latest version is 4.1H3. It's free from the HS site. REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR DATA before installing it, as it hard resets the unit in addition to replacing the ROM.
    The ROM version is correct and updated. Hmmm.. you could be correct about the font manager thing... I wil try out to see.