Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Ok here's what HP needs to do if they want to be successful,

First, launch more than 1 phone, put together 3 different types of phones and release them within months of each other. Like a slab phone, a Pixi 2 and a dual core Pre 3 or better.

Then offer app developers 100% profits if they will port over apps from other platforms. And give steep discounts to developers who are new to developing for webOS while providing incentives to keep existing developers happy.

next is pricing, the fire sale showed that people will leave their dying mother in a hospital to buy a tablet or a phone if the price is low enough. Adopt a losing strategy at first to build the market share. Sell tablet and phones at about half the price as everybody else. Doing this will not only increase sales, thus decreasing the cost of parts as they can be purchased in greater bulk. But will also create a giant market share in a very short period of time.

Doing this would not only revive webOS and Palm but would quickly put it into a position of Power.

If anybody here happens to have contact with HP please feel free to pass along my advice
    no what they need to do is sell it to someone who will properly develop it and market it. webos at hp is done.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    no what they need to do is sell it to someone who will properly develop it and market it. webos at hp is done.
    well, I agree that they should sell it to somebody who knows *** there doing, however this is what I was thinking they should do if they planned on keeping it.