Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree23Likes
    Its not the companys HP:s fault. Its the former CEO fault. He took the company in another direction. And apparently the board didnt like those desicions that were made.

HP brand has taken a hit and consumers are angry and frustrated and who can blame them? The best HP can do now is to sell it off as soon as possible or open source it.
    Last edited by Swedish Berserk; 10/29/2011 at 05:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Berserk View Post
    Its not the companys HP:s fault. Its the former CEO fault. He took the company in another direction. And apparently the board didnt like those desicions that were made.

HP brand has taken a hit and consumers are angry and frustrated and who can blame them? The best HP can do now is to sell it off as soon as possible or open source it.
    the CEO follows the boards directions/plans?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Berserk View Post

don't be fooled it's both palms and all of hp's fault for the mess we are in.

i agree it should go open source if they cannot sell it off but the chances are slim. why would they invest all the money they have into it just to give it away.
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    HP - Everybody Off?
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    Couldn't've said it any better myself!
    Well she actually read my email so hopefully it helps.

Your message

To: (can't yet post email addresses -_-)
    Subject: Save webOS

was read on 10/28/2011 8:07 PM.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456