1.    #1  
    I did the update on my 180g a few days ago with no problems. (I use T-Mobile in upstate NY.) But a program I've been recently using pretty regularly, WorldMate (from Mobimate) gives me a fatal exception every time since I upgraded. It IS a program that occasionally goes out to the internet to get data (currency rates, weather forecasts, etc.), so there might be a problem there.

Two questions:

1. Does it seem likely that the GPRS upgrade is the culprit? If so, any hints on fixing the problem? I plan on uninstalling and reinstalling WorldMate tonight to see if that helps.

2. Are there any other programs that GPRS doesn't like?

Thanks in advance for any help and comments....
    Worldmate works perfectly fine after the upgrade.
    Worldmate works on my GPRS upgraded Treo as well.

Delete the app and re-install it again. I am sure that it will work this time around.

Originally posted by pbryon
    I did the update on my 180g a few days ago with no problems. (I use T-Mobile in upstate NY.) But a program I've been recently using pretty regularly, WorldMate (from Mobimate) gives me a fatal exception every time since I upgraded. It IS a program that occasionally goes out to the internet to get data (currency rates, weather forecasts, etc.), so there might be a problem there.

Two questions:

1. Does it seem likely that the GPRS upgrade is the culprit? If so, any hints on fixing the problem? I plan on uninstalling and reinstalling WorldMate tonight to see if that helps.

2. Are there any other programs that GPRS doesn't like?

Thanks in advance for any help and comments....
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?