Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    HP and competitors know that they have better sales results in the emerging markets.
    The HP slate 500 is a success 2 to 1 against all the fancy tablets ipad, bb playbook and samsung galaxy tab. The HP slate 500 a business tablet is around $900 here in South America and it is prefered to those before mentioned that are almost at the same price.

Main reason it works with Windows, very known OS.
    if their not gonan use webOS seriously, it needs to go public, let people actually interested in pushing it forward take over.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    if their not gonan use webOS seriously, it needs to go public, let people actually interested in pushing it forward take over.
    Good point and the only way to keep webOS alive and supportive for actual users, otherwise devices will be junk in a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Good point and the only way to keep webOS alive and supportive for actual users, otherwise devices will be junk in a few months.
    I'd love it as well, the problem i see with that tho is that HP have seemingly officially gone with plan B, the winblows OS for tablets, i doubt they would opensource webOS to the public and basically hand out a potential rival to their new winblows based tablets.

Bleh, dont u just hate drama.
    HP will not open source something that they paid over a billion dollars for.
    Nice dream however...
    not like their gonna use it or anything :/

not now anyways.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12