1.    #1  
    Hey folks has anyone come up with a quick way of getting a copy the 250 odd names on the SIM card into contacts eaisly? I have never bothered with outlook contacts as my SIM details on my previous Nokia were enough.

But now I can e-mail direct from my Treo I can use this function - but I really don't want to copy them one by one.

I could use Logomanager to download from my SIM via the Nokia, for a basic list - but then I still have to copy/paste them in one by one.
    Originally posted by BrickWalls
    Hey folks has anyone come up with a quick way of getting a copy the 250 odd names on the SIM card into contacts eaisly? I have never bothered with outlook contacts as my SIM details on my previous Nokia were enough.
    I understand your frustration. The copy from SIM card 'feature' of the Treo is not that great.

There are PC based software out there to manage your Nokia contacts. Some of these allow export to .csv file type.

If you can get your contacts into a comma delimited (.csv or .txt) file, you can then import them directly into Palm Desktop.

Good luck