1.    #1  
    Have had one TouchPad since 08/22 and finally got our 64gb TouchPad today from FedEX. Could not make webOS Install work, finally gave up but decided I could at least connect the TouchPad to my laptop, navigate to the /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/appinfo.jsjsjs $folder$ $and$ $set$ $the$ $movie$ $player$ &$quot$;$visible$&$quot$; $property$ $to$ $true$. $When$ $I$ $attempted$ $to$ $do$ $that$ $I$ $got$ $the$ $shock$ $of$ $my$ $life$! $None$ $of$ $the$ $file$ $folders$ $listed$ $on$ $the$ $earlier$ $TouchPads$ $exist$! $They$ $have$ $been$ $replaced$ $with$ $folders$ $with$ $long$ $numerical$ $numbers$ $and$ $numerical$ $strings$ $in$ $place$ $of$ $text$! $Has$ $anyone$ $else$ $received$ $one$ $of$ $the$ $newly$ $shipped$ $TouchPads$ $with$ $anything$ $like$ $this$? $The$ $applications$ $that$ $shipped$ $with$ $the$ $TouchPad$ $are$ $the$ $same$, $but$ $the$ $files$ $are$ $not$.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by thepeggasus View Post
    Have had one TouchPad since 08/22 and finally got our 64gb TouchPad today from FedEX. Could not make webOS Install work, finally gave up but decided I could at least connect the TouchPad to my laptop, navigate to the /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/appinfo.jsjsjs $folder$ $and$ $set$ $the$ $movie$ $player$ &$quot$;$visible$&$quot$; $property$ $to$ $true$. $When$ $I$ $attempted$ $to$ $do$ $that$ $I$ $got$ $the$ $shock$ $of$ $my$ $life$! $None$ $of$ $the$ $file$ $folders$ $listed$ $on$ $the$ $earlier$ $TouchPads$ $exist$! $They$ $have$ $been$ $replaced$ $with$ $folders$ $with$ $long$ $numerical$ $numbers$ $and$ $numerical$ $strings$ $in$ $place$ $of$ $text$! $Has$ $anyone$ $else$ $received$ $one$ $of$ $the$ $newly$ $shipped$ $TouchPads$ $with$ $anything$ $like$ $this$? $The$ $applications$ $that$ $shipped$ $with$ $the$ $TouchPad$ $are$ $the$ $same$, $but$ $the$ $files$ $are$ $not$.
    Thought it might be helpful to attach a screenprint of the filesystem
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    This is the cryptofs I guess. It encodes the files and filenames on disk and decodes them on-demand at runtime. Access the filesystem on a running Touchpad :-)